Has Working at UPS increased your NET WORTH?

Net worth value money

• Yes

• No

• Gotten worse

• I’m a soy boy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Brownwind

Yes that's what the codes for

But they are using KC1
What stands for known closed but they are using it on stops that are open
We really don’t have too many closed stops. I have a few key codes and others are home businesses that are easy to get rid of.

Why would they close an open business? Doesn’t make sense

We really don’t have too many closed stops. I have a few key codes and others are home businesses that are easy to get rid of.

Why would they close an open business? Doesn’t make sense
Because they're the same complex where one business is closed but they all have the same address but different suite numbers
And the computer can't figure it out

Brownwind

Because they're the same complex where one business is closed but they all have the same address but different suite numbers
And the computer can't figure it out
Yep. That explains it.

Do the apartments upstairs also get the closed pal?
Strange how area knowledge is not allowed. We might be becoming the dinosaur in the fuel tank.

Yep. That explains it.

Strange how area knowledge is not allowed. We might be becoming the dinosaur in the fuel tank.
Corporate is smoking packages and let's air trailers sit
But if you take one misload for a ride or have one late air your ass is in big trouble

Brownwind

Corporate is smoking packages and let's air trailers sit
But if you take one misload for a ride or have one late air your ass is in big trouble
I really don’t have committed air on my route. I do favors and help deliver on the way out of town. I love miss loads. Easy money.

Yeah they freak out when you don’t call them in. And we stack the air van if it comes in late.

Manifesto

Yep. That explains it.

Doesn't matter about the apartments anyways. Most of the young people and runners will just mark them CL1 anyways because they either don't realize that there are apartments above the business or don't care.

No
IMG_20240504_164337374_HDR.jpg