Has Working at UPS increased your NET WORTH?

Net worth value money

• Yes

• No

• Gotten worse

• I’m a soy boy

Results are only viewable after voting.

trickpony1

Next 6-10 years medical advances will make that very possible.
I doubt it.
There are too many people on earth now.
The government wants us to work until retirement age and then die thereby creating less strain on Social Security and other resources.

Haven't you heard the ultra wealthy folks want to depopulate?
They want two social classes:
-the very wealthy and;
-the very poor.

This makes people easier to control.

BrownSnowFlake

Is that for UPS employees or is that for the general public? Sadly, I don’t think either group has that much money saved in general, I think most of those would be the exception.

Over the past few years, I’ve helped helped quite a few drivers set up their retirement and I’m always shocked at how little they’ve saved some don’t even have a 401(k) or anything other than their pension and Social Security.
Don’t worry you’ll be expected to bail them out from the money you were gonna leave your kids

BrownSnowFlake

It’s all about how you live and what you want to do. Isn’t wealth just on paper?

The value of your 401k units can drop dramatically with the market. Your property can jump up yearly. You can have a million in the bank rolling then get sick.

Enjoy it while you got it.
poor person cope

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
You can't claim $100.00 as a five digit windfall.
IF you are lucky to survive 40-50 years at UPS, it will be a true miracle.
{ backs and knees are to first things to go }
Believe it or not, UPS does give more than 20 dollars a month in retirement contributions. Probably better than most but no where near the only told in legend, from the days of boomers, pension you guys get

Over70irregs

I doubt it.
There are too many people on earth now.
The government wants us to work until retirement age and then die thereby creating less strain on Social Security and other resources.

Haven't you heard the ultra wealthy folks want to depopulate?
They want two social classes:
-the very wealthy and;
-the very poor.

This makes people easier to control.
Just make sure you sign up for retirement medical. I already got this figured out. These people out here that didn’t stack their 401(k)s don’t have no pensions. The vast majority of them are already screwed. Let’s ride this gravy train to geriatric city.