Has Working at UPS increased your NET WORTH?

Net worth value money

• Yes

• No

• Gotten worse

• I’m a soy boy

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This is laughable. Just read an article a few weeks ago that a certain percentage of people, don’t remember the exact numbers didn’t have $5000 in savings If an emergency arose. Personally almost my entire savings is my 401k. 15% Roth weekly. $200 a week in a savings account Which gets raided from time to time unfortunately. The rest of my money is bills.
5000??? Don't think they had 1000 to be able to have a car repaired...some of these people are going to be :censored2:ed in 30 years.

Over70irregs

This is laughable. Just read an article a few weeks ago that a certain percentage of people, don’t remember the exact numbers didn’t have $5000 in savings If an emergency arose. Personally almost my entire savings is my 401k. 15% Roth weekly. $200 a week in a savings account Which gets raided from time to time unfortunately. The rest of my money is bills.
I thought it was lower?
1714187834835.png

Thebrownblob

Don’t have a thousand dollars in case of emergency??? Twenty bucks a week for a year is a grand.
I get it sometimes things go wrong but how irresponsible is it that you don’t plan for the future.
Yep every contract I start a new personal strike fund at $20 a week $5000 at the end of a contract if there’s no strike, it’s vacation money or some big item around the house.

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
It’s all about how you live and what you want to do. Isn’t wealth just on paper?

The value of your 401k units can drop dramatically with the market. Your property can jump up yearly. You can have a million in the bank rolling then get sick.

Enjoy it while you got it.
I can’t afford the paper….