Hawaii retirement part-time employees

Currently in my ninth year of employment with the Honolulu center hub, will make ten years this year. Does anyone know if there is any partial retirement benefits for ten years of service.

Thanks for the reply, can't get a straight answer with management or HR here. Collecting after 65 won't be a problem for me, need to move on to better financial opportunities, the price of paradise is expensive.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Currently in my ninth year of employment with the Honolulu center hub, will make ten years this year. Does anyone know if there is any partial retirement benefits for ten years of service.
How you like living in Hawaii dude and how long have you lived there? Just curious cause its a beautiful spot.

rod

Retired 22 years
How you like living in Hawaii dude and how long have you lived there? Just curious cause its a beautiful spot.

Honolulu is just like any other big city. Its dirty, traffic is terrible and the place is over run with the homeless. I couldn't get out of Honolulu fast enough. Other than Honolulu the islands rock.

oldngray

nowhere special
Honolulu is just like any other big city. Its dirty, traffic is terrible and the place is over run with the homeless. I couldn't get out of Honolulu fast enough. Other than Honolulu the islands rock.

Pearl City is nasty too. I really liked Wahiawa. I agree the traffic is horrible. There are more cars than space on the roads.

Born and raised here so my view of living here might be biased, its great if you can afford overpriced homes (rent or mortgage), vehicle regristration, high food prices, and some of the highest gas prices in the nation. Traffic all depends on where you live, for me its 25 min to and from the center from home, did cover drive for a bit but grew tired of dealing with driver supervisors bs and unrealistic expectations. Hawaii is great for surf, non snowy wewther and great fishing.