He’s Done

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Here is whats going to happen. Mueller is going to write his report and implicate the people around trump. Most of it will be classified and redacted.

Jkloc420

Hopefully trump gets to replace rbg before is so called resignation. That would be awesome

cachmeifucan

Not sure they have evidence that shows trump told hi. To lie. Cohen testimony is garbage from a known liar. No votes in senate to impeach so nothing gets done. He will end shutdown as soon as the food stamps money runs dry. He should give up on wall and ask to change catch and release, chain migration, visa lottery, and make people wait in Mexico while applying for asylum. And deport criminal illegal aliens. I want a wall but if we can change those things it will be a big deal. A man can dream

vantexan

Comments like these are really silly, because soon they’ll be used to show how blind all of his supporters really were, and are. People like the people that support him are terrible people. Funny, when they don’t like hearing that, I’m not surprised, because they don’t like the truth. Not at all.
And you're a paragon of human virtue I'm sure.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I wouldn’t really call the lastest allegations of obstruction breaking news. After all, I pointed out weeks (months?) ago that Cohen’s congressional testimony would lead to this.

I guess the really smart guys that derisively disregarded my assertions look a bit foolish (oh well. Not everyone has the intellect to interpret objective reality).

Anyway, it’s probably time for the prez to start negotiating his resignation. He will probably get off scot free on the condition that he steps down, with the parting gift of his disastrous tax initiative that will save him and his family billionaires of dollars. Alas, the “system” is irretrievably broken - happy Friday everyone!
I respect the devilish way you make :poop: up and forecast the future based on that made up crap.
I like to do that as well.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Special counsels office:
“BuzzFeed’s description of specific statements to the Special Counsel’s Office, and characterization of documents and testimony obtained by this office, regarding Michael Cohen’s Congressional testimony are not accurate.”

Jkloc420

I wouldn’t really call the lastest allegations of obstruction breaking news. After all, I pointed out weeks (months?) ago that Cohen’s congressional testimony would lead to this.

I guess the really smart guys that derisively disregarded my assertions look a bit foolish (oh well. Not everyone has the intellect to interpret objective reality).

Anyway, it’s probably time for the prez to start negotiating his resignation. He will probably get off scot free on the condition that he steps down, with the parting gift of his disastrous tax initiative that will save him and his family billionaires of dollars. Alas, the “system” is irretrievably broken - happy Friday everyone!
Might want to retract that after special council just said buzzfeed was basically fake news lmao