He’s Done

Meat

do you think @Meat will man up and admit he was wrong? Or will he dance around his complicity in spreading this dishonest story?

I stand by my original assertion that obstruction took place when Cohen lied to Congress as Trump’s agent, and the president let him do so. From a legal stand point, it’s really not that complicated. Some of the feebs on this site (you?) have asserted that Cohen was lying on his own, but said feebs seemingly have a limited understanding of the principle-agent relationship. Furthermore, does Cohen seem to be the type that would put himself at risk without some form of “insurance” - me thinks not. I will be more than willing to “eat crow” if this issue doesn’t come into play at the conclusion of the Mueller investigation.

BrownArmy

Can’t wait for Cohens’ testimony in February.

What a complete clown-car :censored2:-show.

My only question is:

Is Trump-a-loompa smart enough to engineer his exit now, or is he ‘stable-genius’ enough to think he can ride this out?

LMAO, what a nOOb

vantexan

I stand by my original assertion that obstruction took place when Cohen lied to Congress as Trump’s agent, and the president let him do so. From a legal stand point, it’s really not that complicated. Some of the feebs on this site (you?) have asserted that Cohen was lying on his own, but said feebs seemingly have a limited understanding of the principle-agent relationship. Furthermore, does Cohen seem to be the type that would put himself at risk without some form of “insurance” - me thinks not. I will be more than willing to “eat crow” if this issue doesn’t come into play at the conclusion of the Mueller investigation.
Luckily in our system when you take an oath to tell the truth in court you don't convict everyone connected to you if you choose to lie by the act of lying itself. "Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, it's a demonstrable fact that the defendant lied, therefore you must not only convict him, but convict his boss also, even though his boss isn't on trial here."

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Do you see that when you take DMT or when you ingest shrooms?
Nope ... I have a controlling nature that never let's my mind go off into these allusions and hallucinations.

I have never had a hallucination undrugged or drugged.

At least according to my psychologist Psycho Dave.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
She flew somewhere on a commercial flight but avoided the press. Probably went home to pout.
Surely, that accurate press wrote down the destinations listed at the gate she walked through !!! We should have an idea of where she was headed (at least on the first leg)