Headaches

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Food triggers - Top Migraine Triggers - Health.com
Try walking into a room with someone wearing Avon Hawaiin white ginger, Tabu (hopefully outlawed), or have a shot of BV, you will see. Also smoke from a woodburner, a cigarette, or a campfire. And then eat a hunk of sharp cheddar. Soon you will puke or your head will explode.
None of that stuff bothers me though. I've never been able to identify any specific triggers.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ive also heard that having sex alleviates them...............Now theres something you can all try..............

Alleycar

I have come home from work many times and had to turn around and bring my wife to the ER for a shot of Morphine for her head. She has been on the migraine train for a long time. Unfortunately, her drs have yet to find anything that works really well

Rainman

Its all good.
I've dealt with infrequent migraines for the past 18/19 years. A few years ago I had a stiff neck that wouldn't go away, had more and more frequent headaches then. Since then, when I get a stiff neck I roll my head around periodically to loosen the neck muscles. I also do this when I get migraines. It seems to help reduce the severity of the headache and helps it go away quicker. Hope this helps.