Heading to driving school

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

Here are about a thousand replies to this topic.

Last one was like over a year old lol

And somebody actually uses search feature?

Cowboy Mac

After several years in the hub I’m going driving as a 22.4. Any tips for me aside from don’t crash and run your ass off etc?
Do what you have to do to finish your packet. After that become a master of your methods, and find a pace that you can maintain for 30 years. It’s hot out there so make sure you stay hydrated.

Poop Head

Judge me.
Bring a big thing of table salt. You wouldn't believe how many times ive got done delivering airs, did a quick once over, and had 3 or 4 leaches on me. Ripping them nasty buggers off sucks!

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Take your time with what is surrounding the truck when you are stopped and get those mirrors adjusted, parked cars intersections (and here, cyclists) are like %99 of what you should be on the lookout for. If you have not driven larger vehicles before do not be afraid to occupy more road, cross some painted lines so long as you cleared them ahead of time. It's better to be lambasted by your peers for taking turns too wide than it is to hit something taking a turn too sharp. It's better to be lambasted for parking too far away from the curb than to tailswing something. It's better for the sup to complain about the time you are taking after every stop than to forget about the tree you parked behind, etc.