Health Care Plan Audit

S

smf0605

trouble1903 - I guess I'm not getting the correlation between the Bill of Rights, the Constitution and UPS asking you for proof of eligibility of your dependents.
I'm also not sure how you include 9-11 in any of this.
You can draw the line in the sand, that is your perogative, but, UPS will drop your dependents as ineligible if you fail to show proof.

D

dammor

And they should. What's the damn problem here?
I have to get another physical. I guess I should draw the line in the sand and refuse to do so. How dare they test my pee. Get a grip...

D

dannyboy

Troubled in trouble

In case you dont realize it, any time you have insurance, you give up your rights to privacy. They know EVERYTHING about you. All UPS was doing before was cleaning house when they gave everyone "amnesty" while updating their records. Now, my freind, they are going after the ones that were lying, and will make them pay back what was not due them.

Insurance is optional. They do NOT have to insure you. So if you want, start paying all your medical bills yourself. Find out what it is like to go broke over one little few day stay at a hospital.

And dont be suprised if they also view this as a termination type offense. Making false statements to an insurance company to obtain services or payments is a FELONY.

If it were me, I would pick my fights VERY carefully. It could be you DONT want them giving you an anal exam while they are at it
lma.gif

d

(Message edited by dannyboy on October 22, 2003)

(Message edited by dannyboy on October 22, 2003)