Health Insurance Question

jay0695

Hi so next week I'll reach my year and I wanted to know will I get insurance cards in the mail?do I have to sign up or is it an automatic thing? I sorry if this question sounds stupid but my hub is only about a year old too and when I ask the supervisor she pretty much tells me how should I know

WTFm8

I got my cards 5 weeks before my year. 3 weeks before I got a bunch of forms to fill out and a paper that said not to use cards prior to what any supplement says for when benefits start

Brisket

Hi so next week I'll reach my year and I wanted to know will I get insurance cards in the mail?do I have to sign up or is it an automatic thing? I sorry if this question sounds stupid but my hub is only about a year old too and when I ask the supervisor she pretty much tells me how should I know

I would say watch your mail for a big packet of info.

jay0695

Is there a number I can call? The only thing I got in the mail was a packet about insurance and life insurance. There are a few others a week behind my hire date that are in the same boat.

Brisket

Is there a number I can call? The only thing I got in the mail was a packet about insurance and life insurance. There are a few others a week behind my hire date that are in the same boat.

Depends on if you are in a Teamcare area or not. It may help to say what area of the country you are in so you may get a more definitive answer ( other than asking stewie).

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Tennessee
cebina.jpg

BuckyBadger

A friend of mine in preload has yet to to get anything for insurance, despite being here a year and 4 months. We are in 710.

He doesn't need the insurance, so he hasn't said anything. But be aware that happens, apparently. I had to work a year plus 2 months since I came in as a seasonal.

Retiree

Sounds like you were a seasonal hire. Did you get cut after peak and rehired? If so, that is your new hire date.