Health insurance start

RobCo

I know if you’re part time it takes 9 months before you’re eligible for insurance. I’m about to move into a full time driver position. Are you able to get it quicker if you’re a full time employee? I’m about to start my 3rd month with ups.
thanks!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I know if you’re part time it takes 9 months before you’re eligible for insurance. I’m about to move into a full time driver position. Are you able to get it quicker if you’re a full time employee? I’m about to start my 3rd month with ups.
thanks!
It is usually quicker. 30 to 90 days after making seniority.

nWo

It is such a joke that you have to wait 9 months if you are PT.

Used to be once you made seniority you were covered.

Greatest Contracts EVER!

Highly doubt those with less than 9 months at UPS voted last time around. They didn't vote so they don't deserve health insurance.

^Sarcasm^

That's how a lot of you people sound when you rage about part timers.

Made brown

thanks!
Understand that this is how it works where im at. My plan is through Teamsters Western Region & Local 177 Health Care Plan and here is where it discusses initial eligibility. Yours might be different but I would think it would be similar.
94FACE8A-EB71-42D3-924E-1165D02EE56B.jpeg

possibleparrot381

Highly doubt those with less than 9 months at UPS voted last time around. They didn't vote so they don't deserve health insurance.

^Sarcasm^

That's how a lot of you people sound when you rage about part timers.
I'm not sure why anyone would ignore their contract vote though