Hearts are Exposed

Jiangshi

Heavily Moderated User, Loves Sailfish
"The bill did wrap in some other 2012 disaster funding, including disasters that had been declared over Alaska Chinook salmon, New England groundfish, Mississippi fisheries and American Samoa bottomfish."
here's what you left off your quote:

The bill did wrap in some other 2012 disaster funding, including disasters that had been declared over Alaska Chinook salmon, New England groundfish, Mississippi fisheries and American Samoa bottomfish. Those are the fisheries that the Cornyn spokesman referenced — but they were disaster declarations. So one would think it would make sense to include relief in a disaster bill.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
disasters that had been declared over Alaska Chinook salmon, New England groundfish, Mississippi fisheries and American Samoa bottomfish. Those are the fisheries that the Cornyn spokesman referenced — but they were disaster declarations. So one would think it would make sense to include relief in a disaster bill.

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Yes little lady, the Washington Compost went to extreme lengths to try to defend the unrelated pork spending.

Only the dumbest of people buy their garbage.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Child, you are the one who quoted them.

Stable genius, indeed.
I quoted the facts.
You quoted the editorialization.

Hurr Durr the Alaskan salmon are a national disaster we have to include them in the east coast hurricane bill!

So freaking gullible.
Get a grip little lady

Last edited:

newfie

here's what you left off your quote:

The bill did wrap in some other 2012 disaster funding, including disasters that had been declared over Alaska Chinook salmon, New England groundfish, Mississippi fisheries and American Samoa bottomfish. Those are the fisheries that the Cornyn spokesman referenced — but they were disaster declarations. So one would think it would make sense to include relief in a disaster bill.

funding carried through to 2022 . ten years later. thats not emergency funding any way you try to spin it.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I quoted the facts.
You quoted the editorialization.

Hurr Durr the Alaskan salmon are a national disaster we have to include them in the east coast hurricane bill!

So freaking gullible.
Get a grip little lady
You look like a fool quoting a post and leaving out what you don't like.
If I did that in an article about your beloved Cult Leader you'd be frothing at the mouth screaming FAKE NEWS!!!!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You look like a fool quoting a post and leaving out what you don't like.
If I did that in an article about your beloved Cult Leader you'd be frothing at the mouth screaming FAKE NEWS!!!!
So you don't like the facts unless they include a radical left wing opinion.

Typical for you cult members.
You look like such a fool.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
hahaahahaha nice try at deflection. You got caught leaving :censored2: out, trying to manipulate facts and called out on it. You pal are Fake News!!
I'm not surprised you're not capable of discerning facts from opinions.

Here let me help you:

These are facts:
The bill did wrap in some other 2012 disaster funding, including disasters that had been declared over Alaska Chinook salmon, New England groundfish, Mississippi fisheries and American Samoa bottomfish. Those are the fisheries that the Cornyn spokesman referenced — but they were disaster declarations.

This is an opinion:
So one would think it would make sense to include relief in a disaster bill.

You see the difference now buddy?