Hello all, first post

moreluck

golden ticket member
Welcome, but that joke is older than Texas. Gotta get some new material.

Hope you enjoy reading through all the posts. Lots of fun and good info here. Enjoy!:)

UPS Lifer

I heard that FedEx and UPS are merging.

Yes, the new company is going to be called FedUp.

:)

Texas,
Welcome to BC!

There is an orientation post you ought to browse through. It is called "Never underestimate the stupidity of the general public". It will give you an idea of all the little things that UPSers have to endure every day of the year! It is actually quite entertaining. Oh! by the way you will find your joke in there....look for it :w00t:

Seriously...there are a lot of folks that provide us with entertainment, and also thought provoking information as well as great tips on and off the job.
Hope you enjoy your time in the Brown Cafe:thumbup1:.

SameRightsForAll

Welcome, but that joke is older than Texas. Gotta get some new material.

Hope you enjoy reading through all the posts. Lots of fun and good info here. Enjoy!:)

Yea, I expected that since it was just too funny to be new. :)

I've actually lurked for months here and have learned quite a bit, but I've also learned some of the nitty gritty stuff from our own hub from experience and being a preloader/air/tcd driver.

So much of what is posted here is very true which sometimes scares me, but I consider myself lucky in a way for having a job with the payraises that keep coming. But we all get shafted in one way or another, so you'll probably get to hear some of my stories over time for your amusement. :)

Thanks for the welcome.

maybrown

is not a woman
I heard that FedEx and UPS are merging.

Yes, the new company is going to be called FedUp.

:)

It won't happen because UPS and FexEx are totally different business models.
FedEx like Wall Mart denies the Union right and treats FedEx Ground like contractors ( drivers need to buy their own trucks).[/quote]

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Texasbrown,

Welcome to the browncafe!! You may now leave because I'm already Fedup with you!!:lol::lol::lol:

Just kidding....May you Post long and sleep hard!!

oldngray

nowhere special
This is the worst first post ever.
Necroposting Living Dead.jpg