Hello From Florida

KMody

Hello all I am a new member just checking out the forum. I am a US Coast Guard member leaving the service next summer. I have allways dreamed of being a UPS driver since I was a kid. I have never met a driver that did not seem to love his job. Hopefully this forum will give good advice on starting a future with your company.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
A04E8126-D9F3-441F-9709-39EE3474DEE4.gif
Hello all I am a new member just checking out the forum. I am a US Coast Guard member leaving the service next summer. I have allways dreamed of being a UPS driver since I was a kid. I have never met a driver that did not seem to love his job. Hopefully this forum will give good advice on starting a future with your company.

Hello from Michigan

rod

Retired 22 years
Seriously-Good luck with your career choice. Let us know how long it takes UPS to squash your dreams.