Hello! How bad is ORION?

I Just Wanna Go Home

Hello everyone. Been working preload at ups for awhile and reading here for awhile and figured I'd say hello. Also have a question. I've passed integrad and now I am waiting to start driving but my supervisor said he wants to train me on ORION which they are implementing in my center now. I've seen people on here say it's awful and was wondering HOW bad it really is? Is it going to make qualifying much harder?

Future

Victory Ride
image.gif
Kinda like Jeb running for President

I Just Wanna Go Home

I should've specified. My sup is waiting for ORION to be implemented before I start the qualifying period. So I was wondering, does following ORION usually take longer than however drivers did their route before it? Will it make running scratch harder?

By The Book

Hello everyone. Been working preload at ups for awhile and reading here for awhile and figured I'd say hello. Also have a question. I've passed integrad and now I am waiting to start driving but my supervisor said he wants to train me on ORION which they are implementing in my center now. I've seen people on here say it's awful and was wondering HOW bad it really is? Is it going to make qualifying much harder?
If your a loader I think it will help because you are familiar with where packages are loaded. If they are looking for scratch you are in trouble. If they aren't looking for scratch you are in trouble lol. Yes to both of your questions.