Hello there.

Siveriano

Hello Everyone my name is Joseph and i have been reading this forums for about a month now, so I still in the hiring process, but so far already had my interview and my on road test, so yes I'll be a delivery driver (love to drive), so I have just one question, this monday the 21st of July, i have to go and take my 5 days classes, so Im wondering on what to wear, i was thinking some dress pants nice shoes and some solid color Polo shirt, is this ok or it has to be a dress shirt.

anyways im really excited about the opportunity to be on UPS as i like color brown hahaha,

thanks you all.

Hello Everyone my name is Joseph and i have been reading this forums for about a month now, so I still in the hiring process, but so far already had my interview and my on road test, so yes I'll be a delivery driver (love to drive), so I have just one question, this monday the 21st of July, i have to go and take my 5 days classes, so Im wondering on what to wear, i was thinking some dress pants nice shoes and some solid color Polo shirt, is this ok or it has to be a dress shirt.

anyways im really excited about the opportunity to be on UPS as i like color brown hahaha,

thanks you all.
Welcome to the Brown Cafe amd UPS.
Good luck young man.
May the force be with you!

Siveriano

oh ok, but the guy who made my paper work told me to wear business attire for the clases, so no uniform were given to me.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Good luck out there, hope you have the same attitude after you get working, we need more happy, energetic, and optimistic folks like you!

keeb86

oh ok, but the guy who made my paper work told me to wear business attire for the clases, so no uniform were given to me.
Business attire? I just wore casual attire, I didn't get a uniform until after class, they are worried about you passing your written test, not how you dress.

Sent using BrownCafe App

keeb86

Business attire? I just wore casual attire, I didn't get a uniform until after class, they are worried about you passing your written test, not how you dress.

Sent using BrownCafe App
They might just have you order a ups uniform in class

Sent using BrownCafe App

Siveriano

Yeah i noticed all da, so far today was my 3 day of class, already know all the 5 seeing habits and backup rules, now working on "verbalize" the 10 point commentary, tomorrow on day 4 we have a road test, i mean the road test. so far all good, like it alot, im being hire as a casual but for what i have talked with the supervisor at the center ill be working he said the most probable thing to happen is that i get to work next monday after i finish clases.

they mention something about a letter telling why i decided to join UPS, what should i said, cuz of the great benefits? or just make it sound nice.?

also i was given my ID number today but i just ave bad luck registering on UPSER, i tries as they said, first 2 of last name then last 2 of yob and last 2 of employee ID,.

and one more question if possible at all, where can i get a extra pair of pants and shirts? i mean can i buy them some where?

Last edited: