Hello. Unbelievable Hiring Process.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wassup wit dat?
2841553-1.jpg

It is fun and games here. Actually I just spent last thirty minutes. figuring out how to get logged on to the UPsercom system (with no help from anyone but a nice email robot.) looks like I get some q's answered there. and I suppose when I do hear from the good folks way up the ladder in my center about my future I may ask them for some answers. considering its only fair that I actually do ask a question or 2 seeing how they were nice enough to hire me. :)

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I would think maybe a hiring packet or maybe an actual interview would be in order first. Nope just test him. and send him to school in 2 months. Keep in mind this was the second time i was in the building and when i was done with computer work...I just came home cause nobody else was there. interesting philosophy for hiring talent. don't say nothing , don't ask nothing. think i got this gig down...
If your applying at my center and passed your background test you're hired.

We have not even had enough applicant to fill the positions. Plus they have 30 days to test you. That's your interview.

I start my class (if thats what its called) monday, I have been reading stuff on this site for a few weeks now and I gotta say there is ALOT of funny stuff to read here haha. entertainment is great