Hello Walgreens!

McFeely

Huge Member
Our pull time from my station is something like 18:30. Really sucks for those 17:00 ready times with a 45-minute drive to the station.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Ground has return deadlines as well. Trucks need to dispatch to meet our time commits as well.

Ah those B2B parcels... good thing HDs pickups are mostly returns to shipper, I don't have to process those until the next morning during the van service audit

overflowed

Did you used to have a different screen name?
Yeah , dubmarse. Another superhero or whatever he uses as avatars . He's talking exactly the same for years. I know you wish you had such a dedicated employee. These are usually the ones that leave. He can even think independently. Green guy shooting out some ray or something. At least that's what I remember. Am getting old. Not like you though.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Walgreens is the worst. Every single one I deliver to takes their sweet ass time coming to the back, and they lose their :censored2: when you try to deliver through the front, even though it's always just one or two boxes. Fred can have that time killer, I loathe Walgreens managers.