HELP ME MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
iTS NOT ABOUT WAITING A YEAR ITS ABOUT ALL THE SCHEDULE CHANGES IN THE PAST 3 YEARS AND NOW THIS ONE! i AM NOT UNREASONABLE THAT WHY i POSTED TO GET SOME INPUT AND IDEAS TO REACH OUT!
My god you sound like a whiny needy piece of work.

My wife and I lived 2 hours apart for 3 years after we were married. Get over it.

Sweetheart4

Come on. This is a serious thread.
The poor woman needs some action.
Shame on all of you.
Thank you so much. I dont have thin skin so Im ok. I never loved anyone more than him...I am not a whiny person at all. I am well loved by friends and family this is just something I put out there to get some advise from people who could understand the UPS life that he has dedicated 22 years to.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
When you make it a point to say you're reasonable
And dependent. It probably means you're needy and irrational
When you spend the.time to sign up to an internet forum....just to piss and moan about your marital problems....it's I'm a needy, whiney attention W*. To quote my favorite feedah....Wah.

Why not just go down to his building and explain the problem to his center manager? lol

Thank you so much. I dont have thin skin so Im ok. I never loved anyone more than him...I am not a whiny person at all. I am well loved by friends and family this is just something I put out there to get some advise from people who could understand the UPS life that he has dedicated 22 years to.
You will just have to find a way.