HELP ME MAKE THIS RELATIONSHIP WORK!!!

rod

Retired 22 years
Sounds like a lazy bum to me. He gets off work at 1 pm and can't do any housework or grocery shopping ? You have to do everything? Kick him in the @55 and tell him to shape up or ship out.

Laughingitup

I am just here for the laughs
I wouldn't say deep pain because I am a strong woman. I would say I want to spend the rest of my life with this man and at 55 years old I think I should make the best decision based on what my future will be like. Just wanted input from UPS people. I do feel he is the one for me. especially with all the vacations he gets every other month.
I am like you...a woman with a UPS employee...here is what I say...make the most of the time you DO have together and don't focus on the time apart....we know they work long hours and that is par for the course. I just try to enjoy every minute I do have with him. Mine won't be bidding...he loves driving so I know if I want to be with him, I will have another 10 years of this weird schedule but my goal is to make it a easy as possible. Good luck!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Be careful what you ask for...There are some people that you just don't want to see a nude of!
Laugh it up Fuzzball!

SoloandFuzzball.jpg

UnconTROLLed

perfection
I am like you...a woman with a UPS employee...here is what I say...make the most of the time you DO have together and don't focus on the time apart....we know they work long hours and that is par for the course. I just try to enjoy every minute I do have with him. Mine won't be bidding...he loves driving so I know if I want to be with him, I will have another 10 years of this weird schedule but my goal is to make it a easy as possible. Good luck!
long hours = code for another woman.