Help needed concerning treatment of disabled

Fuzzy Brown

Article 6.1
Except as may be otherwise provided in this Agreement, the Em- ployer agrees not to enter into, or attempt to enter into, any agree- ment or contract with its employees, either individually or collec- tively, or to require or attempt to require employees to sign any document, either individually or collectively, which in any way conficts with the provisions of this Agreement.

Article 36, nondiscrimination, both parties agree to abide by the ADA.

Even if that weren't in there, UPS would still need to follow ADA.

The ADA opens the door for people with disabilities but doesn’t guarantee 100% accommodation.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The ADA opens the door for people with disabilities but doesn’t guarantee 100% accommodation.

It guarantees reasonable accommodation. Accommodations that both parties in this case agreed to upon employment. An agreement allowed for and enforceable by the contract. What is the point, relevant to this situation, that you are trying to make?

Fuzzy Brown

It guarantees reasonable accommodation. Accommodations that both parties in this case agreed to upon employment. An agreement allowed for and enforceable by the contract. What is the point, relevant to this situation, that you are trying to make?

I’ve made my point quite clear.

Scuderia

Any lawyer would love to take this case. Easy monetary settlement and that trash sup will be fired. You might even be able to get a restraining order based on the harassment and bullying. Wish you all the best.

quad decade guy

Probably do the job better than you.
The kid definitely has more backbone... :)
Smearing me doesn't help the kid. Or make him more capable. Frankly wouldn't want to work next to him, his father or you clowns...

Definitely too risky....

And backbone? He still can't do the job without special set asides.....just fact.

I do wish him luck finding more suitable employment. It's out there. Frankly, I believe his father did him a great disservice in steering him towards UPS. And bullying your employer into lifelong liability......