help needed with hard worker

john346

No more Brown!
Nobody really knows what the other side is, you have yo version, I got mine. The original poster has stated his opinion on which version was closer to the truth. You see, Idolessworkthanmost, we just look at life through different lenses. I tried to help this guy avoid an ugly situation at work, you tried to convince him HE was the bad guy. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, you gave him da shank! Glad you can see through my sarcasm to see my brilliance! Thanks again.

Good god!! Did I need a good laugh befroe bed! That was AWESOME! Thanks man, between that post & one more rum & coke, I'll sleep like the angels and feel fit to go it another dust filled day of whining customers and road construction flaggers. Aint nobody goin' to be callin MY boy a foo, sheet!

H

hseofpayne

Good god!! Did I need a good laugh befroe bed! That was AWESOME! Thanks man, between that post & one more rum & coke, I'll sleep like the angels and feel fit to go it another dust filled day of whining customers and road construction flaggers. Aint nobody goin' to be callin MY boy a foo, sheet!

Fo Shizzle my Nizzle...

john346

No more Brown!
That's right homie, they is way too ignorant to be gettin yo jive, but cuzins like us.... well hell, we be all up in dat. Know what I'm sayin?

H

hseofpayne

That's right homie, they is way too ignorant to be gettin yo jive, but cuzins like us.... well hell, we be all up in dat. Know what I'm sayin?
What up,
Im feelin ya, but hay man, lets keep dis on da down low. Betta watch yo back homie, day be waitn on yo :censored2: wid a shank. You no how day be hatin'! You see a mug ridin up on yo :censored2: cruisin on 24's yo :censored2: betta bounce for day pop a cap in yo :censored2:. Peace, Im outta here!