Help Please... Orion Tips, Tricks and Hacks...

PT Car Washer

I was told today we aren't gettin orion because something to do with our city and it wouldn't work.

Yesssthhh!

My Diad died on me twice this peak . At 2. 3 aclock. So I have a good idea of how it was done. I did fine, just a pain in the ass
Never stopped them anywhere else.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Humans survived thousands of years ago, it wasn't better.

Once you have something a certain way, why go back. I feel handicapped and lose some patience when I have to use a DIAD 4 during peak, LOL. Also, I wouldn't want to do this job if I had to use paper maps as a cover driver. No way in hell.

Could you go back to dial up Internet or standard def TV and enjoy it?
Yes

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
You can go to "commit", scroll down to the stop and hit "details". This will show you the HIN for the NDA and the other packages.
Sadly many don't realize this. That being said, there really wasn't a lot of training on how to use the technology. There are still drivers out there that don't know how to move all the 3 o'clock commits out of the top of EDD at 2:40. Some may even scroll down to a stop and enter it rather than scan the package first.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Sadly, drivers are written up because they don't know how to release shipper release packages that require a signature because of the thieves that live there. And the supervisors don't know how to tell them to do it they just tell them to do it. , I told my management team that some driver needed to let all the new people know how to do it. Instead of writing them up. Is there a driver here who doesnt know how?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sadly many don't realize this. That being said, there really wasn't a lot of training on how to use the technology. There are still drivers out there that don't know how to move all the 3 o'clock commits out of the top of EDD at 2:40. Some may even scroll down to a stop and enter it rather than scan the package first.

I am amazed at how many of the younger drivers in my center don't know how to classify savers as commercial or residential and come back to thank me after I show them how to do it.

PT Car Washer

I am amazed at how many of the younger drivers in my center don't know how to classify savers as commercial or residential and come back to thank me after I show them how to do it.
Is this before or after they break away to deliver all the 3:00 PM resis that all of a sudden pop up as commits?

Savvy412

Sadly, drivers are written up because they don't know how to release shipper release packages that require a signature because of the thieves that live there. And the supervisors don't know how to tell them to do it they just tell them to do it. , I told my management team that some driver needed to let all the new people know how to do it. Instead of writing them up. Is there a driver here who doesnt know how?
I have a business that's a big warehouse with 20 different companies . I walk in the door and set the packages on this universal bench . But I don't understand the right way in this situation to release these packages without a sig. Because I was told by the building to just leave the packages .

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have a business that's a big warehouse with 20 different companies . I walk in the door and set the packages on this universal bench . But I don't understand the right way in this situation to release these packages without a sig. Because I was told by the building to just leave the packages .

"The right way....to release these packages..." would be to get a signature.

Ms.PacMan

Leaving the packages in a requested location is fine but you still have to scan them then walk around and get signatures. Put each stop in prerecord then go find each consignee to sign. Easy!

Future

Victory Ride
Signature ....all business stops