Help please

Discussion in 'Introductions and Welcomes' started by johndoe201, Oct 6, 2011.

  1. johndoe201

    johndoe201 New Member

    I need to get in contact with HR to change my personal info, can anybody help ?
  2. UpstateNYUPSer

    UpstateNYUPSer Very proud grandfather.

    Go to There is a "self-service" HR link there where you can do most of the basic HR functions, to include changes to personal info.