Hemorrhoids!!

browndriver70

I was wondering how many drivers have problems with hemorrhoids? Has any of you tried to turn it in on workers comp?
I am so tired of bleeding everytime I have a bm! I know its work related, when I go on vacation they clear up.

S

serenity now

I was wondering how many drivers have problems with hemorrhoids? Has any of you tried to turn it in on workers comp?
I am so tired of bleeding everytime I have a bm! I know its work related, when I go on vacation they clear up.

isn't there a medical forum somewhere that that would be better equipped to handle this question? why would you choose to dump this information on a bunch of unsuspecting truck drivers? :wince:

S

serenity now

train-derail.jpg
train-derail.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
See a doc about that......even intermittantly, always check out the bleeding issue.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
More fiber in your diet is the solution. Try eating a bowl of Raisin Bran for dessert, as well as a salad for dinner with lots of greens.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
We had a driver out for 2 weeks because of anal fissures. That's just TMI as far as I'm concerned. I woulda made up some lame excuse instead!

gman042

Been around the block a few times

There are just some places my mind does not need to tread. Thanks for the visual. Need to scrub my mind now.