Here comes the OVER 150lb ers

browned out

Over Maximum Limit**
A Peak Surcharge will be applied to packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds (70 kg), or that exceed 108 inches (274 centimeters) in length or a total of 165 inches (419 centimeters) in length and girth combined, as measured to determine their billable weight.

bbsam

Staff member
Over Maximum Limit**
A Peak Surcharge will be applied to packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds (70 kg), or that exceed 108 inches (274 centimeters) in length or a total of 165 inches (419 centimeters) in length and girth combined, as measured to determine their billable weight.
Apparently “Over Maximum Limit” means nothing.

LeftRS1

One of those Millennials Drivers
Green horn here: does the "Over 135lb" exception not mean anything?
I haven't ever tried it and I know better than to ask a supe.
Only thing that I have hated is the trampolines but I had a helper then.

The Real Jack RyanMI6

Oh joy my helper is going to love me. Got a guy with a long uphill drive cant even con close to getting the truck up it always orders heavy stuff at Christmas. I drop the helper off and do the two adjacent streets then come back and watch them descend the driveway, soooo fun.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Oh joy my helper is going to love me. Got a guy with a long uphill drive cant even con close to getting the truck up it always orders heavy stuff at Christmas. I drop the helper off and do the two adjacent streets then come back and watch them descend the driveway, soooo fun.
Dick move lol, you should help them with that crap. They don't make enough money to do all the :censored2: work.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Green horn here: does the "Over 135lb" exception not mean anything?
I haven't ever tried it and I know better than to ask a supe.
Only thing that I have hated is the trampolines but I had a helper then.

It will show as a service failure and the OMS will tell you to void it and re-sheet as some BS thing they tell you like NI1 or NR1. You might even win the lottery that day and they will tell you to EC it!

I wish there was a disposition code of "lying friend*ks" I'd be using that one for everything.