Here comes the OVER 150lb ers

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I have accomplished more than every driver on her. I join the marines reserves at 18 and I have a college degree. I’m at 4years seniority. Doesn’t matter if you drivers make more. I am better in life than yall.
And So what that I gamble...I don’t lose I win....I make over 37K just this job and sport betting.
ASVAB waiver?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I have accomplished more than every driver on her. I join the marines reserves at 18 and I have a college degree. I’m at 4years seniority. Doesn’t matter if you drivers make more. I am better in life than yall.
And So what that I gamble...I don’t lose I win....I make over 37K just this job and sport betting.

Minus the 4 grand your check is being garnished don't forget

Future

Victory Ride
97C73E4F-A543-425E-A291-CDAD21E76FD1.gif

Maplewood

over 150 lb boxes that "accidentally" end up in the system may be delivered only if it can be broken down to 3 separate under 70lb pound packages by a clerk, per changed made in the last contract. :censored2:ty part is all 3 will have the same tracking number and it's easy to find one of the 3 later.

worldwide

Over Maximum Limit**
A Peak Surcharge will be applied to packages with an actual weight of more than 150 pounds (70 kg), or that exceed 108 inches (274 centimeters) in length or a total of 165 inches (419 centimeters) in length and girth combined, as measured to determine their billable weight.

The normal fee for any package found in the system that is over 150 lbs or over 165" is $650. During peak (from November 18, 2018 through December 22, 2018), there is an extra $165 surcharge for over max packages. $815 surcharge during peak for any over max package.

UPS does not want this stuff in the small package network.

FedEx Ground doesn't want it either - their new surcharge is $675 as of Sept. 3 and goes to $825 during peak.