Here we go again

Box Ox

This is one time Elon Musk should have said nothing.
His comments came in response to Harvard Law graduate A.J. Delgado, who asked Musk his “thoughts on the AR-15 discussion.”

Musk responded:

WELL-VETTED PERMITS FOR AR-15s?!

WHAT.gif

Babagounj

Strength through joy
As the first step to fixing the gun violence problem in this country, let's start with term limits for all hacks.
Cap the time anyone can serve in the House at 8 years.
For the Senate the amount of 12 years and prior years in the House would count.
This method would result in a much higher turnover rate with Congress.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
As the first step to fixing the gun violence problem in this country, let's start with term limits for all hacks.
Cap the time anyone can serve in the House at 8 years.
For the Senate the amount of 12 years and prior years in the House would count.
This method would result in a much higher turnover rate with Congress.
New blood.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
VP Harris is singing the same old tired tune.

So far no one has offered anything new to solve this crisis.
So it shall remain until the next incident and all this can be repeated again & again.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here comes the knee jerk response;

The package, dubbed, “Protecting Our Kids,” includes eight bills designed to erode citizens’ Second Amendment rights.

Reportedly included in the massive gun control package are provisions to ban high-capacity magazines, increase the purchase age of semi-automatics from 18 to 21, ban bump stocks for civilian use while requiring existing bump stocks to be registered with the government, change the definition of “ghost guns” so they fall under background checks at point of sale, increase penalties for gun trafficking, and mandate how Americans store firearms in their homes

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here comes the knee jerk response;

The package, dubbed, “Protecting Our Kids,” includes eight bills designed to erode citizens’ Second Amendment rights.

Reportedly included in the massive gun control package are provisions to ban high-capacity magazines, increase the purchase age of semi-automatics from 18 to 21, ban bump stocks for civilian use while requiring existing bump stocks to be registered with the government, change the definition of “ghost guns” so they fall under background checks at point of sale, increase penalties for gun trafficking, and mandate how Americans store firearms in their homes
  1. The Raise the Age Act (H.R. 3015, Rep. Anthony Brown of Maryland)
  2. Prevent Gun Trafficking Act (H.R. 2280, Rep. Robin Kelly of Illinois)
  3. The Untraceable Firearms Act (H.R. 3088, Rep. David Cicilline of Rhode Island)
  4. Ethan’s Law (H.R. 748, Rep. Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut)
  5. The Safe Guns, Safe Kids Act (H.R. 6370, Rep. Elissa Slotkin of Michigan)
  6. The Kimberly Vaughan Firearm Safe Storage Act (H.R. 130, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas)
  7. Closing the Bump Stock Loophole Act (H.R. 5427, Rep. Dina Titus of Nevada)
  8. The Keep Americans Safe Act (H.R. 2510, Rep. Ted Deutch of Florida)

UnionStrong

1. The Raise the Age Act (H.R. 3015, Rep. Anthony Brown of Maryland)
  2. Prevent Gun Trafficking Act (H.R. 2280, Rep. Robin Kelly of Illinois)
  3. The Untraceable Firearms Act (H.R. 3088, Rep. David Cicilline of Rhode Island)
  4. Ethan’s Law (H.R. 748, Rep. Rosa DeLauro of Connecticut)
  5. The Safe Guns, Safe Kids Act (H.R. 6370, Rep. Elissa Slotkin of Michigan)
  6. The Kimberly Vaughan Firearm Safe Storage Act (H.R. 130, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas)
  7. Closing the Bump Stock Loophole Act (H.R. 5427, Rep. Dina Titus of Nevada)
  8. The Keep Americans Safe Act (H.R. 2510, Rep. Ted Deutch of Florida)
Good luck in an election year

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Good luck in an election year
Last week, Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) instructed Sen. John Cornyn (R-KY) to work with Democrats on gun control measures. “I’ve encouraged him to talk to Sen. Sinema, Sen. Murphy and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that’s directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution that’s directly related to the facts of this awful massacre,”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Last week, Sen. Mitch McConnell (R-KY) instructed Sen. John Cornyn (R-KY) to work with Democrats on gun control measures. “I’ve encouraged him to talk to Sen. Sinema, Sen. Murphy and others who are interested in trying to get an outcome that’s directly related to the problem. I am hopeful that we could come up with a bipartisan solution that’s directly related to the facts of this awful massacre,”
No ghost guns or bumper stocks were used in that shooting.
Everything was legally purchased.

UnionStrong

“Directly related to the problem” lol