Here's an odd firing story.....

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
A few years ago management bought us pizza for going injury free. They dropped the stack of pizzas on a table until break and when nobody was looking, a veteran PTer took one and hid it in an idle office and was caught walking out with it. He was fired and lost his job... for a $5 Hot-and-Ready-But-Tasteless Little Caesars pizza.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Are you sure youre'not in the BOG? A water foutnain? We have a sink with cold and hot water. Onne or both both sides of which don't work depending on the day.
It's a big building...I think we have like 6 or 7 water fountains throughout the building. Only sinks we have besides in the bathrooms and locker rooms is a couple of mop sinks...I wouldn't drink outta those! lol

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
A few years ago management bought us pizza for going injury free. They dropped the stack of pizzas on a table until break and when nobody was looking, a veteran PTer took one and hid it in an idle office and was caught walking out with it. He was fired and lost his job... for a $5 Hot-and-Ready-But-Tasteless Little Caesars pizza.
How did he think nobody would see him walking out with a pizza box? Lol

AGKLM

So, through some hearsay and speculation, I have heard that a new-ish driver in a local building was fired for stealing a bottle of water from the vending machine in the lunch room. I haven't been able to figure out if he had put his money in and got taken, or if he just wanted a free Fiji water. So he shook the machine and there's a camera that looks right at the machines, to catch people rocking them.

This has GOT to be about the stupidest damn thing you could do to get yourself fired. I hope that water tasted like $75,000, cause that's what he threw away to enjoy a nice, fresh bottle

Wow, terrible... How long have there been cameras in that buildings break room ? Have any others been fired for rocking the vending machine ? I wonder if he knew. I guess it doesn't surprise, they have cameras everywhere now. I hope he just lost money to a vending machine malfunction and was trying to rock his paid for item free.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Wow, terrible... How long have there been cameras in that buildings break room ? Have any others been fired for rocking the vending machine ? I wonder if he knew. I guess it doesn't surprise, they have cameras everywhere now. I hope he just lost money to a vending machine malfunction and was trying to rock his paid for item free.

I'm not sure how long there have been cameras in there, but other drivers have said that they've rocked it when its taken their money.

Supposedly he got his job back and will be back in a few days.