hi! and need help

roaddog

Absolutely If you were to tired it is a sfety issue,I have been fired 3 times in 22 years and the only thing UPS can make a firing stick for is if you steal or sexually harass someone! Get involved with your union and call your business agent ASAP,get your safety Co-Chair involved and stay strong!

705red

Browncafe Steward
OP you need to file a grievance and allow the union to see if you were properly fired. If you had explained that you were fatigued and working further could have been dangerous you would have a great case.

Some people like to comment on things that they have no idea about. Believe it or not everyone here is not a contract expert. File your grievance and please let us know how it turns out for you.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
and if the firing sticks , then contact the union for a withdrawl card.
What this does is should you ever get another union job, you won't have to pay intiation fee again.

...hit the road, Jack, and doncha come back no more, no more, no more, no more, hit the road, Jack, and doncha come back no more.

Buh-bye.

Hey UpstateNYUPSer, your a ***. You need to find something better to do with your time then to sit at the computer and make *** comments like that.

Last edited by a moderator:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Hey UpstateNYUPSer, your a ***. You need to find something better to do with your time then to sit at the computer and make *** comments like that.

I may very well be but I am so tired of Generation Me. Kids today have absolutely no work ethic. They want to start at the top and make top dollar without paying their dues along the way.

BTW, you're welcome.