hi friends

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
hi friends, boss said i did a really good job at my salad tossing presentation so i get to leave early :yesssmileyf:

But i got nothing to do at home besides vidya. What shud i do my fellow ups buddies

Thebrownblob

hi friends, boss said i did a really good job at my salad tossing presentation so i get to leave early :yesssmileyf:

But i got nothing to do at home besides vidya. What shud i do my fellow ups buddies
1699985510134.gif

Integrity

Binge Poster
hi friends good news mommy tome said i have been good. So i get to go up the latter :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :hapydancsmil: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf: :yesssmileyf:
Congratulations!

Remember “working as directed” is not grounds for violating UPS Policy Book or UPS Code of Conduct.

No one not even Carol has the right to direct you to violate the core.

Keep integrity at the core and you will be fine.

Probably get fired but you will be fine.

Brownisbrown

UPS EMPLOYEE
Congratulations!

Remember “working as directed” is not grounds for violating UPS Policy Book or UPS Code of Conduct.

No one not even Carol has the right to direct you to violate the core.

Keep integrity at the core and you will be fine.

Probably get fired but you will be fine.
I will do my best!