Hi Guys! It's the Coke man!

[quote"Operational needs, post: 1306645, member: 43500"]I beg to differ. Pepsi rules![/quote]
Pepsi In a bottle is the best! But not better than beer! take the taste challange. Coke, Pepsi, or beer? answer= beer....the winner!

10 point

Hi guys!

I don't work for UPS.I work for Coca Cola as a delivery driver.UPS and Coke are two different companies,BUT the jobs are very similar.

I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi,and that reading some of the post of things that happens at UPS causes me to feel good that I don't have it as bad working as a Coke driver than a UPS driver.
Coke works at ups. Check out our dispatches.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Mountain Dew spanks em all. Every morning Mountain Dew and Hawaiin Punch in a big 44 ounce cup with ice on way to work. Mountain Dew and Hawaiin Punch=PIMP JUICE lol.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
FunnyPart-com-you_re_fired.jpg
Is it true that if you are caught with a Pepsi at work they can terminate you for it?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Soda, one can disagree about. Beer-no. Beer is a never ending taste test with intermittent periods of favorites to tide one over.

heybobby!

Hi guys!

I don't work for UPS.I work for Coca Cola as a delivery driver.UPS and Coke are two different companies,BUT the jobs are very similar.

I'm new here and just wanted to say Hi,and that reading some of the post of things that happens at UPS causes me to feel good that I don't have it as bad working as a Coke driver than a UPS driver.
Similar? Are Effin kidding me!!!