Hi

The only circumstance where I would recommend going into PT management at UPS is if you intend to get a degree. PT management experience will look good on your resume. Nothing wrong with using UPS as a stepping stone. Just know what you are signing up for and don't get suckered in for the long term if that's not what you want to do.

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
Gp up to the hub around 11-11:30 stand by the guard shack and if ya see any sups walking up see if they'll help ya out with contacting HR

tritese

tritese
Ditto..uh, what he said...If you want the job, go at it like gangbusters for the 30 trial period..Lay low..hook up with some friends to show you the ropes.You will be alright if you like it..If you hate it..get out while your young!
I have a lot of years also in the jacksonville hub.......I agree if you hate this job once you start then get out while you are young! :salute: Don't wait until money per hour is too good to leave. :money: I also work the night sort. :grrr: It will be a lot less work on night side. :beach_ball: The twilight is the sort that really moves. A lot of young folks on that sort. I have worked that sort also. I felt like I wasn't even working when i got bumped off the twilight.:whew: (I am full time employee, you will not get bumped as a part timer) Good luck, get that degree and move on........I wish I would have completed degree.....

Iggyiam

I just want a job at this point in time. UPS sounds good to me because of more things then pay. Now if I could just ahold of Cathlene Hollis I would be set!

IDoLessWorkThanMost

Also I am able to set up an appointment online now. Should I just skip trying to contact the HR and schedule it?

Go online, fill out form, and they'll contact you if they need you.

That's how I got tangled up in UPS in 2001. Since then I have worked in 3 different buildings and established a firm footing in operations mediocrity while boosting my pay rate over 50k a year!

Iggyiam

Go online, fill out form, and they'll contact you if they need you.

That's how I got tangled up in UPS in 2001. Since then I have worked in 3 different buildings and established a firm footing in operations mediocrity while boosting my pay rate over 50k a year!

I already did that 2 weeks ago and the HR person called me i attempted to call them back every day 2 times for the past weeks but no luck. Now i found this appointment that I can set up.