Hillary Clinton most likely suffers from advanced Parkinsons disease...

brett636

I have been wanting to start a discussion on Hillary's health situation. Its become increasingly apparent that something beyond being a liberal democrat is wrong with her. So many unusual and unexplained events in recent years such as falls, concussions, strange facial expressions, excessive head bobbing, long coughing fits etc. make it tough to make the case that she is a perfectly healthy individual. A video posted below was put together by a medical doctor with decades of medical expertise tying together all these strange events and what they may mean.

Now I am the last person to wish to see Hillary elected president, but I am also a compassionate human being who wouldn't wish a serious illness on anyone including someone I disagree with so vehemently on political matters. This does beg the question though, is Hillary fit to be President if she is in fact suffering from Parkinsons disease? Being just a simple truck driver I can't foresee all future issues this could lead to for a potential President, but the doctor goes on to describe how Parkinsons, and the medicines needed to treat it, can lead to brain freezes and dementia both of which are very serious problems for someone who needs to be alert and available 24 hours a day for decision making purposes. Hillary needs to be more forthcoming on the subject of her health so that the voters can make a more informed decision as to whether she is capable of being President of the United States.

brett636

@brett636, aren't you afraid your infowars account was hacked?

Thank you for your 'simple truck driver' analysis.

Read this:
No, there is no evidence that Hillary Clinton has Parkinson’s disease

The desperation on the right is palpable.

An article attacking the doctor, and never even begins to touch on his observations, does not disprove Hillary Clinton's highly probably Parkinsons disease. There is something wrong with her neurologically, and the people voting for her have a right to know exactly what that is.

Sportello

Banned
From the article that you didn't read fully:

Parkinson’s disease is indeed a serious, progressive, degenerative neurologic disease. Perhaps the best indication that Clinton almost certainly does not have Parkinson’s disease is how carefully Noel and the peddlers of this particular conspiracy theory had to cherry pick video of Clinton to find brief snippets that they could point to as Parkinson’s-associated tremors, “brain freeze,” and levodopa-induced dyskinesia. As Steve Novella, a board-certified neurologist, pointed out when I was on The Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe three weeks ago, the exaggerated startle response pointed to by Noel is not a Parkinsonian freeze, nor was it dystonia or a seizure. As Novella points out, Parkinson’s is an “across the room” diagnosis that is easy for a trained neurologist to recognize, particularly if it is advanced, which, remember, is what Noel is claiming.

brett636

From the article that you didn't read fully:

Parkinson’s disease is indeed a serious, progressive, degenerative neurologic disease. Perhaps the best indication that Clinton almost certainly does not have Parkinson’s disease is how carefully Noel and the peddlers of this particular conspiracy theory had to cherry pick video of Clinton to find brief snippets that they could point to as Parkinson’s-associated tremors, “brain freeze,” and levodopa-induced dyskinesia. As Steve Novella, a board-certified neurologist, pointed out when I was on The Skeptics’ Guide to the Universe three weeks ago, the exaggerated startle response pointed to by Noel is not a Parkinsonian freeze, nor was it dystonia or a seizure. As Novella points out, Parkinson’s is an “across the room” diagnosis that is easy for a trained neurologist to recognize, particularly if it is advanced, which, remember, is what Noel is claiming.

If she is already being treated for it then it wouldn't be so obvious. Her meds would be keeping her on the level, but these little tidbits of strange behavior is shining through making the truth more obvious.

Sportello

Banned
Is it obvious or not?

What else does she have? It is your duty to tell us all of the things she is suffering from. Check Infowars for the latest.

brett636

Another oddity from your article is it plays off her coughing fits. They describe her condition as a "low grade" cough, and the woman couldn't speak for 4 minutes! How is that considered a low grade cough?

As far as how obvious it is even Michael J. Fox has to go off his meds for his much more advanced Parkinsons to show. Hell, on his meds he can be a pretty effective actor. It should be interesting to see if Trump can bring up her stress levels high enough during the debate to get another Parkinsons episode to occur with her. Will her handler have to rush in with his syringe to save her? We will know soon enough!

Sportello

Banned
Just have to add this photoshop battle picture, because ...

aWbQeyj.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The power of suggestion is the "last hope" for republican conservatives in this election.

They have lost on all other "suggestions" designed to take down hillary.

Now, they are down to "suggesting" Hillarys health is in jeopardy.

She coughs, so all of a sudden she is suffering from some major desease or illness, and not because she is speaking/yelling at rallies and forums EVERYDAY, sometimes three times a day, exhausting her vocal chords..

Its hilarious to watch these victims of suggestion media believe they are having an intelligent conversation on the subject.

Its even more hilarious, to watch the right wing parade out doctors who can make diagnosis without examining the patient.

You people are desperate and without limits.

Face it, you are going to lose the election.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
oh TOS , I believe I have more proof that Hillary does have memory loss.
Clinton campaign goes after Trump’s ‘birther’ past

History will show that in 2007 her campaign was the first one to bring this subject up.

What the campaign is saying is that DRUMPF "PUSHED" the birther story NOT created it. No memory loss there.. yes, they brought it up initially, but let it go, DRUMPF tried to advance the story, because, LIKE YOU, he fell for the right wing conspiracy relating to Obamas citizenship.

He, LIKE YOU, bought into it, but unlike YOU, he didnt start a thread for 5 years only to let it go down in flames, he rather, went down in flames in person and on national television.

Understand now?

TOS.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I have been wanting to start a discussion on Hillary's health situation. Its become increasingly apparent that something beyond being a liberal democrat is wrong with her. So many unusual and unexplained events in recent years such as falls, concussions, strange facial expressions, excessive head bobbing, long coughing fits etc. make it tough to make the case that she is a perfectly healthy individual. A video posted below was put together by a medical doctor with decades of medical expertise tying together all these strange events and what they may mean.

Now I am the last person to wish to see Hillary elected president, but I am also a compassionate human being who wouldn't wish a serious illness on anyone including someone I disagree with so vehemently on political matters. This does beg the question though, is Hillary fit to be President if she is in fact suffering from Parkinsons disease? Being just a simple truck driver I can't foresee all future issues this could lead to for a potential President, but the doctor goes on to describe how Parkinsons, and the medicines needed to treat it, can lead to brain freezes and dementia both of which are very serious problems for someone who needs to be alert and available 24 hours a day for decision making purposes. Hillary needs to be more forthcoming on the subject of her health so that the voters can make a more informed decision as to whether she is capable of being President of the United States.

Based on many years of training at the Sean Hannity Medical School, my diagnosis of you is that you are severely retarded.

Last edited:

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Hillary needs to be more forthcoming on the subject of her health so that the voters can make a more informed decision as to whether she is capable of being President of the United States.

Isn't it enough knowing she is not competent of being President of the United States.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I'm not happy with Hillary either, but I'd rather have her than an orange-haired babbling idiot.
What an enthusiastic endorsement.
I ate taco bell last night. The mess I made of my toilet this morning would be a better choice than those two chumps.
Might as well stay at home on election day if those are your only two choices.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What an enthusiastic endorsement.
I ate taco bell last night. The mess I made of my toilet this morning would be a better choice than those two chumps.
Might as well stay at home on election day if those are your only two choices.

A steaming Taco Bell dump, eh?. Like the Richard Pryor pic. Sad to have both him and Gene Wilder gone. The bathroom scene in Silver Streak is probably one of the funniest in film history.