Hillary Clinton says Russians are ‘grooming’ a 2020 candidate (Tulsi) for third-party run

vantexan

Its not terribly far fetched. I say this only because in reality Biden & Bernie can't be allowed to have the nomination. Warren is the prime candidate. Initially I thought Beto would get more momentum. But he's simply awful.
Warren has an honesty.problem that may upend her chances. Just came out that she's been saying in her speeches that she got fired as a young teacher because she was visibly pregnant. Turns out that's totally false.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Warren has an honesty.problem that may upend her chances. Just came out that she's been saying in her speeches that she got fired as a young teacher because she was visibly pregnant. Turns out that's totally false.
Even the left media has been giving her a hard time for refusing to admit she will raise taxes during the debate.

newfie

Hillary Clinton says Russians are ‘grooming’ a 2020 candidate for third-party run
The idiotic witch from the East, Hillary says Tulsi Gabbard is a Russian Agent!
Just when I thought the DemWits couldn't get any more idiotic and stupid, here comes Hillary!

Former Democratic presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton, without naming names -- and just ahead of the debate -- said that a female 2020 candidate is a “favorite of the Russians”--comments that picked up steam on Friday on social media.

“They’re also going to do third-party again. And I’m not making any predictions, but I think they’ve got their eye on somebody who is currently in the Democratic primary and are grooming her to be the third-party candidate. She’s the favorite of the Russians, they have a bunch of sites and bots and other ways of supporting her so far...” Clinton
told David Plouffe on “Campaign HQ”

I wonder if they will need any help grooming Tulsi? Asking for a friend

newfie

Imho Gabbard has refreshing ideas & takes. For this reason alone they ostracize her.

agreed . I cant see her as a president but I like that she challenges our foreign policy.

To me its the same with Talib and Omar. I don't agree with them politically but as elected officials I think they have the right to question and challenge our established foreign policy norms.

newfie

Beto is little more than comic relief. The sad thing is he really believes people take him seriously. Bernie never had a real chance. Biden was the anointed one but his ship is rapidly sinking. Looks like its Warren's nomination to lose now.

Beto came into this election race with no policy beliefs saying he wanted to learn from the voters. listening to him often sounds like he's just trying out crazy ideas to see how the voters respond.

moreluck

golden ticket member
What in the world is she babbling about?? She's demented...….maybe there's a 2 for 1 special at the HOME....her and Pelosi can go together.

vantexan

agreed . I cant see her as a president but I like that she challenges our foreign policy.

To me its the same with Talib and Omar. I don't agree with them politically but as elected officials I think they have the right to question and challenge our established foreign policy norms.
They're extremists on many issues and have a clear agenda against Israel. The sooner gone the better.

Box Ox

She should be running in the Republican primary. That’s her base of support. Democrats don’t like her.

That’s not Tulsi’s problem. That’s a hard leftist takeover problem. The US isn’t a hard leftist country. Hard leftists aren’t even the majority of the Democratic Party.

I’d still say the Democratic Party’s resistance to moderation will lose them the election if Trump hadn’t just made some pretty terrible moves. Like abandoning the Kurds so fast that we had to bomb our own military bases in northern Syria to keep intel/equipment out of foreign hands. Or like Trump demanding that the June G7 summit be held at his poorly performing Doral Resort in Miami. It’s a very crooked look. Oh, and Mulvaney just admitted to quid pro quo with Ukraine.

Just calling it like I see it. No loyalty oaths to either political party here.

BrownArmy

Don’t forget, this is just Primary season.

The election is over a year away, and I guarantee, with the exception of Sanders, whoever is left in the end will moderate their message for the election.

vantexan

The election is over a year away, and I guarantee, with the exception of Sanders, whoever is left in the end will moderate their message for the election.
But who'll believe them? Democrats have never been so openly far Left before.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Great strategy, disenfranchise your base by flip flopping on everything. Make yourselves look like a bunch of liars to everyone else.

They've already made Trump's campaign commercials for him. Really dumb.

It will be fine

That’s not Tulsi’s problem. That’s a hard leftist takeover problem. The US isn’t a hard leftist country. Hard leftists aren’t even the majority of the Democratic Party.

I’d still say the Democratic Party’s resistance to moderation will lose them the election if Trump hadn’t just made some pretty terrible moves. Like abandoning the Kurds so fast that we had to bomb our own military bases in northern Syria to keep intel/equipment out of foreign hands. Or like Trump demanding that the June G7 summit be held at his poorly performing Doral Resort in Miami. It’s a very crooked look. Oh, and Mulvaney just admitted to quid pro quo with Ukraine.

Just calling it like I see it. No loyalty oaths to either political party here.
Sometimes I think y’all don’t really know what hard left actually is. There aren’t any mainstream democrats calling for the seizing of the means of production. They aren’t calling for nationalizing the health industry.

OMG they think trans people shouldn’t be treated like human garbage!! That’ll be the downfall of western civilization!

Crying about the scary leftists isn’t a moderate position, it’s propaganda.

vantexan

Sometimes I think y’all don’t really know what hard left actually is. There aren’t any mainstream democrats calling for the seizing of the means of production. They aren’t calling for nationalizing the health industry.

OMG they think trans people shouldn’t be treated like human garbage!! That’ll be the downfall of western civilization!

Crying about the scary leftists isn’t a moderate position, it’s propaganda.
What they are calling for would bankrupt us.

BrownArmy

Great strategy, disenfranchise your base by flip flopping on everything. Make yourselves look like a bunch of liars to everyone else.

They've already made Trump's campaign commercials for him. Really dumb.

Neither party can win with their base alone.

Again, is this your first Primary?