Hindsight being 20/20

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
and if the infected animal or its germ had been transported to the US it would have started here.
China could have reduced coronavirus cases by 95%, avoided global pandemic: study

Chinese authorities’ early attempts to suppress information laid the groundwork for the coronavirus pandemic

Hypotheticals aside, documentation reveals that Chinese authorities are culpable for both inaction and obfuscation, leading to the global health emergency the world now faces.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
A repudiation of sorts. China will agree to take off 1 trillion of our debt to them for example. Prob a long shot. But I like it.
Stefanik wants China to pay for coronavirus damage | News, Sports, Jobs - Adirondack Daily Enterprise

“The Communist government of China knowingly withheld critical information needed to combat the spread of the Chinese-born COVID-19 and to this day continues to spread lies and disinformation on the origin of the deadly virus,” Stefanik wrote in a press release. “There is no doubt that China’s unconscionable decision to orchestrate an elaborate coverup of the wide-ranging and deadly implications of coronavirus led to the death of thousands of people, including hundreds of Americans, and climbing. This Resolution calls for China to provide compensation for the harm, loss and destruction their arrogance brought upon the rest of the world. Simply put — China must, and will, be held accountable.”

fishtm2001

Stefanik wants China to pay for coronavirus damage | News, Sports, Jobs - Adirondack Daily Enterprise

“The Communist government of China knowingly withheld critical information needed to combat the spread of the Chinese-born COVID-19 and to this day continues to spread lies and disinformation on the origin of the deadly virus,” Stefanik wrote in a press release. “There is no doubt that China’s unconscionable decision to orchestrate an elaborate coverup of the wide-ranging and deadly implications of coronavirus led to the death of thousands of people, including hundreds of Americans, and climbing. This Resolution calls for China to provide compensation for the harm, loss and destruction their arrogance brought upon the rest of the world. Simply put — China must, and will, be held accountable.”
Don’t tell me our intelligence community didn’t already know about this outbreak.

China could have reduced coronavirus cases by 95%, avoided global pandemic: study

Chinese authorities’ early attempts to suppress information laid the groundwork for the coronavirus pandemic

Hypotheticals aside, documentation reveals that Chinese authorities are culpable for both inaction and obfuscation, leading to the global health emergency the world now faces.
The same could be said about how trump handled the situation in the U.S. Calling an epidemic a political hoax.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The same could be said about how trump handled the situation in the U.S. Calling an epidemic a political hoax.
18222.jpg

Don't you remember trump calling it a political hoax?
18222.jpg

No ... watch the video.
Trump said the Democrat reaction to the Coronavirus was just another Democrat hoax.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Don't you remember trump calling it a political hoax?
He said blaming it on him was a political hoax. It was, and it still is. You just participated in that hoax.

In a conversation about China's responsibility you shift blame to the United States. Disgraceful.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
18222.jpg

18222.jpg

No ... watch the video.
Trump said the Democrat reaction to the Coronavirus was just another Democrat hoax.
what is the distinction? Both of you are saying it was called a "political hoax". I remember the before/after video of the idiots from Fox news, mostly backtracking their hoax, overrated and etc. comments

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
what is the distinction? Both of you are saying it was called a "political hoax". I remember the before/after video of the idiots from Fox news, mostly backtracking their hoax, overrated and etc. comments
What Trump said was that the Democrats' reaction to 'his handling' of the Coronavirus crisis was another hoax.

The Democrats said that Trump said 'the Coronavirus was a hoax'.

Hopefully that clarification helps to understand ... my post was not clear.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
What Trump said was that the Democrats' reaction to 'his handling' of the Coronavirus crisis was another hoax.

The Democrats said that Trump said 'the Coronavirus was a hoax'.

Hopefully that clarification helps to understand ... my post was not clear.
That's how I read PT's post. "Political hoax", not "hoax" like you just said. Not that the virus doesnt exist at all, just the prospects of a grave epidemic
"The same could be said about how trump handled the situation in the U.S. Calling an epidemic a political hoax."

newfie

What happened to you?

I used to look forward to your witty posts and your acerbic wit.

I could always count on DIDO to ‘tell it like it was’.

You even pretended to be a Libertarian.

Then you went ‘Full Trump’.

Now you just regurgitate conspiracy theories about the Left and ignore reality about the Right.

Sad.

The reality about the right is the conspiracy about the left