Hired as a casual cover driver

Eric G

Was hired as a casual cover driver now they said I was only hired as a seasonal driver still 1 open position open but after i tried reporting sexual harasment in the hub my services are no longer needed and Hr wont even respond to my complains

ManInBrown

Was hired as a casual cover driver now they said I was only hired as a seasonal driver still 1 open position open but after i tried reporting sexual harasment in the hub my services are no longer needed and Hr wont even respond to my complains
Brilliant move. You never start dropping nukes until you are officially hired as a permanent employee. Then drop all the nukes you want.

I’ll never forget a casual we had years ago. The guy ran around like a maniac and was hours under every day. The day he got officially hired as a permanent driver he brought it in at 10pm. And every day after that until I was still in package he was one of the last people in every night. center manager wanted to kill him.

Seymour Packages

Scumbaggery runs deep within management. They most likely lied to you before you were hired, during peak, and did away with you because they could. Welcome to UPS. Reapply elsewhere for a permanent part time or full time off the street hire (there are a few out there) if you liked the job and chalk this one up as a learning experience.

542thruNthru

Have to spoke with a steward or contacted your local to speak with your Buisness Agent?

542thruNthru

He’s wasting his time

“tried to file sexual harassment “

Don’t think Abney himself could get him off the no-rehire list

My point is if they did change what he was hired as then he has something to fight.

If he's mistaken and was only a seasonal then yeah I'd say he's out of luck.

Still don't hurt to check

Box Ox

He’s wasting his time

“tried to file sexual harassment “

Don’t think Abney himself could get him off the no-rehire list

Yep. That’s like Colin Kaepernick showing up to his own NFL workout in a Kunta Kinte shirt level of dealing yourself a bad rehire hand.