Hiring driving record

Sabbys

So I just went for an information session for a driver and they said you couldn’t have any moving violations in the last year. I was in two accidents in the last year which neither one was my fault I was rear ended at a red light and someone came off of a one way going the wrong way and t boned me. So would that mean I am not eligible for the job ? I was never cited for anything or received a violation at all.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
So I just went for an information session for a driver and they said you couldn’t have any moving violations in the last year. I was in two accidents in the last year which neither one was my fault I was rear ended at a red light and someone came off of a one way going the wrong way and t boned me. So would that mean I am not eligible for the job ? I was never cited for anything or received a violation at all.
Not unless you we’re charged with them. Speeding tickets?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
If it’s not on your driving record then don’t worry about it

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It is on my driving record even though I was not at fault at all. Oh well I guess nothing I can do about it now.
Doesn’t matter if you were at fault. Accidents are accidents and get put in the record.
if you’re that desperate to not want to wait, talk to the dmv and see if you’re able to take driving safety courses to get them expunged.

UnionStrong

Doesn’t matter if you were at fault. Accidents are accidents and get put in the record.
if you’re that desperate to not want to wait, talk to the dmv and see if you’re able to take driving safety courses to get them expunged.
I thought you had to charged with the accident for it to go against you. If your minding your own business and some d wad hits you it’s on your record?

Sabbys

I thought you had to charged with the accident for it to go against you. If your minding your own business and some d wad hits you it’s on your record?
Yeah I guess it goes on your record which sucks because this guy was high and nodded off going down a one way the wrong way and hit me and it’s on my record lol. I’m so confused because she said I can drive as long as I don’t have any violations which I don’t I have an accident on there though idk if she thinks an accident is a violation.

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Yeah I guess it goes on your record which sucks because this guy was high and nodded off going down a one way the wrong way and hit me and it’s on my record lol. I’m so confused because she said I can drive as long as I don’t have any violations which I don’t I have an accident on there though idk if she thinks an accident is a violation.
You didn’t violate any law that I’m aware of.