Hiring Freeze

Waldo

In my hub we are so short staffed that the supervisors work more then the workforce. It’s gotten so bad that we are refused our 10 minute breaks and have to settle for the extra time instead. File grievances all day long, nothing changes but a fatter paycheck.

Rack em

Made the Podium
In my hub we are so short staffed that the supervisors work more then the workforce. It’s gotten so bad that we are refused our 10 minute breaks and have to settle for the extra time instead. File grievances all day long, nothing changes but a fatter paycheck.
Labor charges would fix the break issue. Breaks are there so people are constantly working and wearing themselves out. It is a safety issue to deny you a break and a slam dunk case with the nlrb or osha...should be with the union as well, but apparently they don't know how to represent your members correctly.

Waldo

Labor charges would fix the break issue. Breaks are there so people are constantly working and wearing themselves out. It is a safety issue to deny you a break and a slam dunk case with the nlrb or osha...should be with the union as well, but apparently they don't know how to represent your members correctly.

How can it be a labor violation when according to state and federal law the company doesn’t have to give any breaks at all? The thing that pisses me off about it is they promise to add the 10 minutes to my time card, but rarely is it added correctly or at all after several requests.

F

Frankie's Friend

How can it be a labor violation when according to state and federal law the company doesn’t have to give any breaks at all? The thing that pisses me off about it is they promise to add the 10 minutes to my time card, but rarely is it added correctly or at all after several requests.
Which state?

SameRightsForAll

This is what happens when the leader of the IBT busts up his own union. It was so hard to believe that now everybody is in total denial that it even happened. By the time we vote again he'll do some favor for us and everybody will be licking his boots again like nothing ever happened. The fat tub of lard is a genius. In the future I'm sure he'll make us drive 100 miles from home to vote thus creating a guaranteed low turnout, and we can all be happy little "voters" while our rights continue to be given away.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
What time did you start preloading this morning?
4:15 and according to my math someone could wrap if they performed one operation (load or send away an add-cut) every 12.8 seconds for every working moment outside of pcm and break.
I go closer to 15-16 seconds in reality. You''d fk yourself over doig irregs that fast.
The last 200 pieces get dogpiled by drivers, logjam at the door after 9:30.

4:15 and according to my math someone could wrap if they performed one operation (load or send away an add-cut) every 12.8 seconds for every working moment outside of pcm and break.
I go closer to 15-16 seconds in reality. You''d fk yourself over doig irregs that fast.
The last 200 pieces get dogpiled by drivers, logjam at the door after 9:30.
Ups math doesnt add up

5Cube4Life

We just had 2 drivers start on their packets Tuesday. Just the beginning here. A bid was up for 8 new drivers, so there should be more training soon.