Hiring progress

bearzilla

im new to all this in Chicago and just finished my appointment for the HODGKIN hub at a job site and now have a tour for Thursday. how far along hiring wise am I?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
If that’s your real name on brown cafe, you should change it ASAP.

I was hired for peak last year, laid off and took a withdrawal card from the union, came back as an RPCD and got my benefits package saying I was qualified for insurance a few weeks ago. They counted my peak, lay-off and time back as an RPCD.

Are you really coming on here with only 40 posts claiming to be a SCAB...offering advice on usernames? First off, pay your dues and stop being a scab. Second, changing your username has no effect at all. You can still see the original name as the person who created the post.

1stgear

Are you really coming on here with only 40 posts claiming to be a SCAB...offering advice on usernames? First off, pay your dues and stop being a scab. Second, changing your username has no effect at all. You can still see the original name as the person who created the post.

Are you really worried about what this “scab” is doing? Just because I was hired off the street doesn’t mean anything except that I didn’t work inside. I worked hard and was recognized for it because of my work ethic and determination. Not because I was a PT employee. I was handed nothing and knew no one to be hired. Is it not ok to suggest to someone something like I’m sure you have multiple times, or offer suggestions to people that may be Of benefit to them?
Maybe you should have another “scooby snack”!

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Are you really worried about what this “scab” is doing? Just because I was hired off the street doesn’t mean anything except that I didn’t work inside. I worked hard and was recognized for it because of my work ethic and determination. Not because I was a PT employee. I was handed nothing and knew no one to be hired. Is the t not ok to suggest to someone something like I’m sure you have multiple times, or offer suggestions to people that may I may have seen or done that work?
Maybe you should have another “scooby snack”!
Maybe you should friend* off and pay union dues. I could care less how you were hired, what knees you rubbed raw, or what asses you kissed to get the job. I do care that you are flapping through your gills claiming to work here not paying dues.

1stgear

Maybe you should friend* off and pay union dues. I could care less how you were hired, what knees you rubbed raw, or what asses you kissed to get the job. I do care that you are flapping through your gills claiming to work here not paying dues.

I pay union dues every time they are due. Wtf you talking about “Scooby”
Been a union employee since I was 20.

Last edited: