Hoffa on self driving trucks

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Fact check: I have never created and sold any forums or websites. Nice try. It's all public record. Prove me wrong.
Ok, how about other websites or forums that you created and continue to own?

You're right, it's all public record.
Didn't dig far enough to see if you ever sold any of them.

Admit it, it's a business.
I see no shame in it?

LeadBelly

Banned
"Google sponsores this whole site"? Fact check, provide proof please. Otherwise it's just another baseless attack on me.
Why do you think people are attacking you? There are adds all over this site and people like me bring in a lot of people that don't log in. They make you money. I have been told this over and over and over again. You get hit because of me. It is what it is. @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U brings you a lot of hits as well.

Why do you think people are attacking you? There are adds all over this site and people like me bring in a lot of people that don't log in. They make you money. I have been told this over and over and over again. You get hit because of me. It is what it is. @IVE GOTTA PACKAGE 4U brings you a lot of hits as well.
It's not about me or you. It's about all of us making this place more interesting and profitable

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
You're basing Your assumptions off of what?

I know many and have dealt with a good deal of Amish. For the most part they are decent people.

My uncle is a veterinarian. He always says he loves working on the Amish dogs. They are some of the most well behaved animals he deals with.

Brownslave688

There are zero adds if you're a member.

God forbid the woman make some money. I hope @cheryl and @tonyexpress make millions every year off of this site. Ps I know they don't.

What's it matter to you? Are you mad you didn't come up with browncafe? You're free to quit ups and develop and design your own site.

Four million views and climbing
Screenshot_2016-10-07-22-52-22.png

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Okay. @Bubblehead spammed his whatever business here quite a few times. I thought he eventually got that this was not what this community was about. His intention was to make money off this community, now he attacks me for making this venue available. That's fine.

Maybe this union subforum isn't worth it anymore. You guys constantly attack me. : poof : and this subforum is gone. Doesn't matter to me at all.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
There are zero adds if you're a member.

God forbid the woman make some money. I hope @cheryl and @tonyexpress make millions every year off of this site. Ps I know they don't.

What's it matter to you? Are you mad you didn't come up with browncafe? You're free to quit ups and develop and design your own site.
I know I'm not mad???
Good for them, truly.

I just don't subscribe to the notion that this is the equivalent of a nonprofit, public internet "library"...nor am I a guest in someones home.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Okay. @Bubblehead spammed his whatever business here quite a few times. I thought he eventually got that this was now what this community was about. His intention was to make money off this community, now he attacks me for making this venue available. That's fine.

Maybe this union subforum isn't worth it anymore. You guys constantly attack me. : poof : and this subforum is gone. Doesn't matter to me at all.
Who's "attacking" you???
I stopped talking about that insurance years ago, at your insistence.
I also have done what I thought is a good job of conforming to your TOS???

Why are you getting so mad???
Why are you only denying a very small portion of what's being said???

I'm calling your bluff.
Deleting this sub-forum would be bad for business and only facilitate the discussion to transition into one of the other sub-forums, if it hasn't already.

Again, where's the shame in this site being a business?

Last edited:

Gloominati

D.Y.S.
Really though, in the, um, future, once the inevitable happens and the testing phase is over, we'll still be employed to fill out the dvir at the eod.

Brownslave688

Okay. @Bubblehead spammed his whatever business here quite a few times. I thought he eventually got that this was not what this community was about. His intention was to make money off this community, now he attacks me for making this venue available. That's fine.

Union subforum gone. Maybe dreams do come true.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
People like you scare me as well. You never know what your intentions are.

The intentions of this website have been quite clear, there's no secret agenda. You can muddle it up with all your baseless accusations like you always do, makes for silly entertainment.

No one is making you come here... What are your intentions other than stirring up trouble?

Besides, it is content not quantity that makes a well rated forum. Not you quitting and rejoining and people talking about that as if anyone cares.

LeadBelly

Banned
The intentions of this website have been quite clear, there's no secret agenda. You can muddle it up with all your baseless accusations like you always do, makes for silly entertainment.

No one is making you come here... What are your intentions other than stirring up trouble?

Besides, it is content not quantity that makes a well rated forum. Not you quitting and rejoining and people talking about that as if anyone cares.
You know you love me. I'm a bread and butter guy.