Hoffa on self driving trucks

LeadBelly

Banned
There are zero adds if you're a member.

God forbid the woman make some money. I hope @cheryl and @tonyexpress make millions every year off of this site. Ps I know they don't.

What's it matter to you? Are you mad you didn't come up with browncafe? You're free to quit ups and develop and design your own site.
I could care less how much they make. I just come here to talk to you.

image (8).gif

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_4374.JPG
You're basing Your assumptions off of what?

I know many and have dealt with a good deal of Amish. For the most part they are decent people.

My uncle is a veterinarian. He always says he loves working on the Amish dogs. They are some of the most well behaved animals he deals with.
Here is a picture of my tortured mutated dog Cooper. I rescued him from an Amish puppy mill. He was a stud dog.

LeadBelly

Banned
You're basing Your assumptions off of what?

I know many and have dealt with a good deal of Amish. For the most part they are decent people.

My uncle is a veterinarian. He always says he loves working on the Amish dogs. They are some of the most well behaved animals he deals with.
After you saw my pic you got something to say now? I rescue dogs. I have some experience being a animal rights activist. What do you think?

LeadBelly

Banned
You know what's funny is that you can post the Hoffa name now but no Zuckerman. This site is a big contradiction. I was always okay with the names until I was told I couypost them anymore. Then I questioned it. This site is a pro ups and pro teamsters united site. This is my opinion and the last time I checked I was entitled to it. This site is house rules. Hoffa Hoffa Hoffa Zuckerman Zuckerman Zuckerman. Who does the site owner endorse? You can see in this very thread. This site endorsed Zuckerman because he will be the biggest concession of them all. And someone here owns a lot of ups stock.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Maybe this union subforum isn't worth it anymore. You guys constantly attack me. : poof : and this subforum is gone. Doesn't matter to me at all.

Please don't get rid of the union sub-forum, we don't want all this TDU, Hoffa hall, FRedZ, union bullshiit, spilling over into the rest of the forums. It's bad enough we cant block these threads from appearing on the recent posts screen.

LeadBelly

Banned
Okay. @Bubblehead spammed his whatever business here quite a few times. I thought he eventually got that this was not what this community was about. His intention was to make money off this community, now he attacks me for making this venue available. That's fine.

Maybe this union subforum isn't worth it anymore. You guys constantly attack me. : poof : and this subforum is gone. Doesn't matter to me at all.
Maybe you should quit talking about it and do it. You say these things so others will jump to your aid. Woman up and pull the plug. I doubt you will because it money for you.

LeadBelly

Banned
Please don't get rid of the union sub-forum, we don't want all this TDU, Hoffa hall, FRedZ, union bullshiit, spilling over into the rest of the forums. It's bad enough we cant block these threads from appearing on the recent posts screen.
You are telling her what she needs to here. Atta boy.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
You are telling her what she needs to here. Atta boy.
No, I'm saying what most of us feel. I know that if the union forums were gone, all this crap would definitely spill out into other forums. I don't care that the union forums get crazy with the discussions and arguments. when I want to see or hear it, I enter the union forums of my own free will. When I don't want to hear or see the crap, I don't go in.

You know as well as I do that even in other threads things get derailed quickly and we don't need all the extra drama out there.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Okay. @Bubblehead spammed his whatever business here quite a few times. I thought he eventually got that this was not what this community was about. His intention was to make money off this community, now he attacks me for making this venue available. That's fine.

You need to relax with the "attack" talk. Your acting like the woman that cried wolf. People ask you questions and you go right on the defensive. It's like watching the presidential debates. Careful before someone starts a Teamsters for Democratic
Browncafe.

-The above reply is an expression of the posters personal creativity and in no way should be viewed as a personal attack.-

LeadBelly

Banned
IMG_4402.PNG
No, I'm saying what most of us feel. I know that if the union forums were gone, all this crap would definitely spill out into other forums. I don't care that the union forums get crazy with the discussions and arguments. when I want to see or hear it, I enter the union forums of my own free will. When I don't want to hear or see the crap, I don't go in.

You know as well as I do that even in other threads things get derailed quickly and we don't need all the extra drama out there.
I stay in the union forum now. If she wants to get rid of it that's her choice. Anyone who would beg her to not do it needs to get a life. She won't do it. She wants to say she is going to do it. She took the site off line a couple fridays ago. This drama brings hits. As much as it pains me to agree with @Bubblehead he's right about this. The picture above is a what happened when a fellow union brother started a thread about me being banned. It got so many hits and replies in such a short time she shut her site off.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
View attachment 99509
I stay in the union forum now. If she wants to get rid of it that's her choice. Anyone who would beg her to not do it needs to get a life. She won't do it. She wants to say she is going to do it. She took the site off line a couple fridays ago. This drama brings hits. As much as it pains me to agree with @Bubblehead he's right about this. The picture above is a what happened when a fellow union brother started a thread about me being banned. It got so many hits and replies in such a short time she shut her site off.
Hurricanes and train wrecks, people, can't look away.

LeadBelly

Banned
You need to relax with the "attack" talk. Your acting like the woman that cried wolf. People ask you questions and you go right on the defensive. It's like watching the presidential debates. Careful before someone starts a Teamsters for Democratic
Browncafe.

-The above reply is an expression of the posters personal creativity and in no way should be viewed as a personal attack.-
You hit the nail right on the head brother. Notice hon you can put Hoffa up here now but no Zuckerman. Seems like the deck is stacked??? That's my opinion.

Last edited:

LeadBelly

Banned
It's all about ratings. These are my views from watching this site for a decade. I appreciate the site but there are real human beings here and we do see certain things.