Holiday pay and overtime

Drink Craft Beer

In your local....I’ve been paid OT all day Saturday on weeks with Monday holidays. Essentially 6 punch
Tried explaining to my Sup that even though we didn't work Thursday, Saturday is still considered a 6th punch. Plus, if you're regularly M-friend and are scheduled for Saturday also, then it should be OT regardless of days or hours you've worked that week, correct?

Sup says I'm crazy.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Tried explaining to my Sup that even though we didn't work Thursday, Saturday is still considered a 6th punch. Plus, if you're regularly M-friend and are scheduled for Saturday also, then it should be OT regardless of days or hours you've worked that week, correct?

Sup says I'm crazy.

Think it depends on what your scheduled work week is. T-S drivers don’t get 6 punch for working Saturday on weeks with Monday holidays

It’s kind of dumb because a holiday counts as a punch for benefits but then they claim it isn’t a punch for 6 punch. Either it’s a punch or it isn’t lol

charm299

Think it depends on what your scheduled work week is. T-S drivers don’t get 6 punch for working Saturday on weeks with Monday holidays

It’s kind of dumb because a holiday counts as a punch for benefits but then they claim it isn’t a punch for 6 punch. Either it’s a punch or it isn’t lol
But the language don’t say anything about it being a sixth punch, it says overtime after 24 hrs

charm299

Take Thanksgiving week for example.
If you work Monday Tuesday and Wednesday but was off Thursday and Friday and you had to come in Saturday, Saturday would be all overtime
That’s exactly what I did but I worked Friday also. I didn’t get a full day on Monday but once I hit 24 hrs on Saturday it should have been overtime after that

Drink Craft Beer

Take Thanksgiving week for example.
If you work Monday Tuesday and Wednesday but was off Thursday and Friday and you had to come in Saturday, Saturday would be all overtime
But say I didn't go in on Tuesday and was already scheduled to work Saturday, it,d still be OT on Saturday, correct?

Im under the impression that in the central region, a regular M-friend shifts, any time a Saturday is on the schedule (regardless how many hours or days I did or didn't work that week) should be paid OT

But say I didn't go in on Tuesday and was already scheduled to work Saturday, it,d still be OT on Saturday, correct?

Im under the impression that in the central region, a regular M-friend shifts, any time a Saturday is on the schedule (regardless how many hours or days I did or didn't work that week) should be paid OT
That's the way it works here
I've already traded a Friday for a Saturday and got paid overtime for Saturday

charm299

Not for us, I’m on the southern region and we only get ot if it’s a sixth punch or over 40 in a regular week

Drink Craft Beer

That's the way it works here
I've already traded a Friday for a Saturday and got paid overtime for Saturday
We started being forced to work the day after a few years back due to having to stop the pre-load early the following Monday cause all package cars and loaners were full.

So we get 4hrs holiday pay plus double time for whatever hours were worked on that Friday.

Use to love the 4day weekend but those days are gone.

We started being forced to work the day after a few years back due to having to stop the pre-load early the following Monday cause all package cars and loaners were full.

So we get 4hrs holiday pay plus double time for whatever hours were worked on that Friday.

Use to love the 4day weekend but those days are gone.
You can thank Amazon for that

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
It literally says overtime after 24 hrs in a week that has 2 holidays. What was there excuse for not paying you?
If you work 44 hours for example but one of those days is a holiday such as thanksgiving, you get the 8 hours but the 4 hours over 40 are not ot