Holiday pay and overtime

542thruNthru

By the way, I’m a tcd. I worked every day since April. I get driver pay for vacations and holidays. My business agent works for ups I think. He also told me my seniority don’t matter unless I work preload
Are you M-friend or T-S? How many hours did you work each day?

542thruNthru

That’s exactly what I did but I worked Friday also. I didn’t get a full day on Monday but once I hit 24 hrs on Saturday it should have been overtime after that
This is your problem I believe. It's not 24 hours worked. It's 24 straight time hours. Fridays hours do not count towards your 24 straight time hours because you were paid over time.

Just like if I work 10 hours every day, fridays hours are not all OT hours just because I'm over 40.

Drink Craft Beer

I’m showing 27.77 hrs straight time. They owe me 3.77 hours overtime. I’m m-friend
Regardless of hours worked, if you're M-friend and was scheduled to work Saturday, it should be paid as time and a half.

This is the 2nd year in a row where they didn't pay us OT for Saturday. Ended up cutting us a separate check for the difference. Will have to do the same again this year

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Once upon a time, in a land far, far away.
Drivers punched out Wednesday evening, got paid 16 hours for Thursday & Friday. Enjoyed a four day break with turkey and family. Monday was too far in the future to think about.