Holidays for Tu-Sa

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I have a Tuesday-Saturday job in feeders. Any Monday holidays I get paid 8 straight hours. Then the rest of week is a normal 5 day week.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
I have a Tuesday-Saturday job in feeders. Any Monday holidays I get paid 8 straight hours. Then the rest of week is a normal 5 day week.

That's how it works in the Central.

The Mon-Fri drivers worked 5 days the week of July 4, and were paid 8 hours for the July 4th Holiday, which fell on a Saturday.

Sir-Lifts-A-Lot

I like big trucks and I can not lie...
Less than a year, 22.4 DQ'd week of Labor Day, didn't drive at all that week, back doing hub work.

Showing 4 hours Holiday pay at 22.4 pay rate. Told my FT, and he said I might get lucky and they never catch it...
(Just noticed the couple hours in hub work is also at 22.4 rate)

Who do I need to inform so I don't end up working weeks without any income while paying off the overpayment?

Prob not the best place to ask, was looking for anyone else who had this issue but didn't find.

Less than a year, 22.4 DQ'd week of Labor Day, didn't drive at all that week, back doing hub work.

Showing 4 hours Holiday pay at 22.4 pay rate. Told my FT, and he said I might get lucky and they never catch it...
(Just noticed the couple hours in hub work is also at 22.4 rate)

Who do I need to inform so I don't end up working weeks without any income while paying off the overpayment?

Prob not the best place to ask, was looking for anyone else who had this issue but didn't find.
How much can the overpay meant really be?

Sir-Lifts-A-Lot

How much can the overpay meant really be?
Currently at 4 unearned hours $82 along with $6.00 over for each hour actually worked.

May never be a issue squaring up with them.
I would just prefer to rectify the situation before it becomes a problem...which is why I'm looking for who I should report this to.

Nah
I would just prefer to rectify the situation before it becomes a problem...which is why I'm looking for who I should report this to.

The contract says your immediate supervisor or manager (article 17). It also says, if they don't correct the issue within 5 days of you giving them written notice, the money is yours. NMA Article 17 paragraph 6.

Sir-Lifts-A-Lot

The contract says your immediate supervisor or manager (article 17). It also says, if they don't correct the issue within 5 days of you giving them written notice, the money is yours. NMA Article 17 paragraph 6.
Thank you, do you happen to know what would or wouldn't fall under the classification of a written notice? e.g. text messages, e-mails, soggy wet napkins...

Nah
Thank you, do you happen to know what would or wouldn't fall under the classification of a written notice? e.g. text messages, e-mails, soggy wet napkins...

I would say just about anything. A copy of the paystub with scribbles on it, a formal letter...definitely a text. Personally I always just told them verbally with a steward present, but I guess that's not technically what the contract calls for.