Holidays for Tu-Sa

Nah
Just an FYI, driver helpers are currently being offered $21.00 an hour. If you’re smart you try to become a helper and quit loading. The less loaders, the more drivers have to load their own trucks. It’s a win-win for you. Driver helpers make more than new drivers.

New drivers start at $21/hr.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

Tucker88

Banned
I work the 22.4 Tues-Sat shift. What happens on September 7 (Monday) for Labor Day. We already have it off but do we get 1.5 overtime for Tuesday? How does it work?

If you’ve been at UPS for more than 30 days, you should get 1 1/2 times your pay for Tuesday, instead of getting holiday off. You also had to of worked the Sat before holiday, and the Tues. after holiday.
No one here can truly answer your question without first reading the master agreement. Then the union is divided into local supplement, that of course is different. Do you see how the union is fractured? Divided?
If you haven't worked here a year you don't get paid for any holidays.

542thruNthru

I work the 22.4 Tues-Sat shift. What happens on September 7 (Monday) for Labor Day. We already have it off but do we get 1.5 overtime for Tuesday? How does it work?

Why would you get 1 1/2 pay for Tuesdsy?

I just don't understand where people keep getting this idea in there heads about day after a holiday being 1 1/2 pay.