Hollywood News

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
New Orleans is home last I checked. I know you folks in California think everything east of Vegas is some sort of "Mad Max / Deliverance" style wasteland swarming with radioactive cannibals and inbred swamp people but technically they are still your fellow countrymen.

New Orleans is correct.
From what I am told, the locals protect both Brad and Angie from the media...the future Mr. & Mrs. Pitt are a vital part of their small area on the fringe of the Quarter.
The charity they provide is returned in the protection.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I was talking about all the foreign stuff she does. Just like Oprah with the school for Africa.....America could use a school too.....since that's where all her money was made!

Angelina is with unicef and a bunch of others. They live in France. I think NOLA is just Brad's architectural project.

No. They do make a home in Nawlin's.
Like I said...the locals are very protective.

I was talking about all the foreign stuff she does. Just like Oprah with the school for Africa.....America could use a school too.....since that's where all her money was made!

Angelina is with unicef and a bunch of others. They live in France. I think NOLA is just Brad's architectural project.

So she spreads her generosity over several continents. What a horrible person. You forgot her work she's done for victims of ethnic genocide and rape in Bosnia. Those people are kind of like us. Is that better?

You're better than this. If you have to, pick on Klein or Dave ,etc.

So she has been .......eccentric? Doing something to shock people? She's grown up, become responsible, done things for others, adopted kids ( you're anti abortion so that should get points from you), earns an honest living and her and her partner want to spend some of their money on an extravagance? And.......................?

You're in California complaining about the quirks of someone from Hollywood. You don't see the irony in that?

moreluck

golden ticket member
So she has been .......eccentric? Doing something to shock people? She's grown up, become responsible, done things for others, adopted kids ( you're anti abortion so that should get points from you), earns an honest living and her and her partner want to spend some of their money on an extravagance? And.......................?

You're in California complaining about the quirks of someone from Hollywood. You don't see the irony in that?

She's just one person I can't stomach. I rank her right with Pelosi or Debbie Downer.....however, I find her dad OK, but it did take 3 or 4 years for him to even see his grandkids.

menotyou

bella amicizia

oh, please. You just want to nail her to wall like Jesus on the cross. :winks:

She's just one person I can't stomach. I rank her right with Pelosi or Debbie Downer.....however, I find her dad OK, but it did take 3 or 4 years for him to even see his grandkids.

The Dad that made her the way she is ,ok? The product of his actions is not?

DS

Fenderbender
This is all I know about hollywood..edited by me:)
Boldly springing into action he phoned his wife who ran a modeling school, whereupon he... yes, he ran around the back of the broadway at hollywood boulevard and vine to see if he could find him Some big, large, unused cardboard boxes (no way!).. after which he hit up the ralph's on sunset for some aunt jemima syrup, some kaiser boiler foil and pair of blunt sissors, yeah! ... yes,in the parking lot of ralph's ... where no prices are lower prices than ralph's... in the parking lot of ralph's, in between a pair of customized trucks where nobody was looking, he cut out some, really, really nice wings and he covered them thoroughly with foil ...
Then he took those wings and wedged one under each of his powerful arms and sneaked into a telephone booth ..yes,yes!! and then he shut the frikkiin door! ... and he pulled down his blue denim policeman type blue trouser pants, and he spread even amounts of aunt jemima maple syrup all over the inside of his legs! ... soon the booth was filling with flies ( help me! help me! help me! ) ... he held the legs of his boxer shorts so they could all get in, and when each and every one of those little syrup sucking flies had gone into his pants and they were lapping up all that maple syrup, he bent over and he put his head between his legs and he said in a very clear, impressive, ron-hubbard-type voice: NEW YORK;... and the booth... and everything... lifted up, out of parking lot... and into the sky.

Read more: FRANK ZAPPA - BILLY THE MOUNTAIN LYRICS FRANK ZAPPA - BILLY THE MOUNTAIN LYRICS
Copied from MetroLyrics.com

Last edited: