Hunter

fishtm2001

Whoops that didn’t go as planned
MAGAS making themselves look more ignorant
I can help them out with a quick summary:

Russian operatives in Ukraine were feeding Giuliani little anti-Biden lies since at least 2017. They gave him a backup drive that supposedly contained a copy of a laptop disk on it, which some blind guy assured them had belonged to Hunter, who of course never left his name or any contact information and so could never be notified that his laptop had been "fixed."

vantexan

Good luck with that. I saw Jessica Tarlov make that statement on "The Five" and she was shot down by the other hosts pointing out everything else the Republicans have turned up.

And Hunter Biden's laptop has been authenticated as such by the Washington Post, New York Times, CBS and others. Salon is as dishonest as it gets.

fishtm2001

Good luck with that. I saw Jessica Tarlov make that statement on "The Five" and she was shot down by the other hosts pointing out everything else the Republicans have turned up.

And Hunter Biden's laptop has been authenticated as such by the Washington Post, New York Times, CBS and others. Salon is as dishonest as it gets.
Has the Right turned on Weiss?

fishtm2001

oldngray

nowhere special
Were those the same 50 that supported the Russian Trump hoax? And now claim they didn't mean it when they got caught lying?

vantexan

Has the Right turned on Weiss?
Weiss tried to cover for Hunter Biden with a sweetheart deal that would've given him total immunity going forward from any further prosecutions for any reason. How do you think we should feel about Weiss? And all of this has been covered here extensively. Do you have an extremely short memory?

fishtm2001

Were those the same 50 that supported the Russian Trump hoax? And now claim they didn't mean it when they got caught lying?

vantexan

oldngray

nowhere special

Politifact.png

fishtm2001

Yeah, guess who organized that letter signed by those intelligence officials, many of whom have now admitted they knowingly lied? Antony Blinken our current Secretary of State.
Comer has conceded that an impeachment of Biden won’t happen, and I suspect that Biden’s hearing in front of Comer’s committee will be much less pleasant for Comer/Jordan/etc. than they expect.

vantexan

Comer has conceded that an impeachment of Biden won’t happen, and I suspect that Biden’s hearing in front of Comer’s committee will be much less pleasant for Comer/Jordan/etc. than they expect.
He's conceded that they'd never get enough votes in the Democratic controlled Senate.

fishtm2001

In his appearance Wednesday night, Comer claimed that despite Smirnov being one of the “most trusted, highest paid informants with the bureau for over a decade,” he “wasn’t an important part of this investigation because I didn’t even know who he was.