Hollywood News

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Chelsea Handler insulted Melania Trump ... and it's backfiring.

Chelsea says she wouldn't interview the First Lady because "she can barely speak English."

Handler failed to mention Melania speaks 5 languages ... French, Italian, German, Slovene and, of course, English.

Chelsea then unleashed on Melania, saying she wouldn't book the First Lady or President Donald Trump for her Netflix show because "I don't respect either one of those people."

It's unclear what grudge she has against Melania, other than proximity.

Handler's comments are essentially shaming immigrants who try to adapt to American culture, and when people bully them by making fun of their level of skill in mastering the English language it inhibits them from speaking altogether.

Choose your battles wisely
Chelsea Handler is so trashy and untalented. How many women get famous by writing a book about all the men they've slept with?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Some folks used to like to watch 'awards' shows to see the fancy dresses or see their favorite actors and actresses. Now it's all political, full of liberals and their rantings.
Whatever happened to old Hollywood where stars kept their mouths shut and just looked good??

I boycott the theaters and the defective products turned out by these weirdos. It's the old adage of hit them in their wallets.

No more award shows for me.

"We will shelter freaks and outcasts".....but they go home alone to be with their wait-staff.

Last edited:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Another city is officially probing Harvey Weinstein -- Beverly Hills PD says it's now looking into multiple complaints against him ... as well as director James Toback.

BHPD says they recently got the complaints and launched an investigation against Weinstein. Police were not more specific about how many allegations surfaced, but we all know Bev Hills is home to the Peninsula Hotel ... where several of Weinstein's accusers claim he assaulted them.

As we told you, police in London are also looking into 11 allegations Weinstein raped women there.

As for Toback, BHPD made almost the exact same announcement -- "multiple complaints" recently received, and investigations now opened. More than 30 women, including Rachel McAdams, claim Toback sexually harassed them.

oldngray

nowhere special
high_22.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
So Kanye West is back on stage after a year off.......lipsyncing....really? He looks fat too!! He dressed up for the event....sweat pants!

moreluck

golden ticket member
So, Sean John Combs is tired of P.Diddy, Diddy, Puff Daddy, etc., and wants to change his name to Brother Love.
Does he know he's got a built in theme song courtesy of Neil Diamond?? Maybe he should give it some more thought.

moreluck

golden ticket member
With all the Hollywood gossip news I read, I missed that Kin Jung Un has a massive, obsessive crush on Jennifer Aniston. He's married, but that doesn't mean anything. He is said to watch Friends re-runs constantly and has even put a kidnapping plan together so he could take her to his dungeon and she could be his sex slave. The plot was suppose to take place when she was in Paris, but hubby Justin never left her side.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wendy Williams hinted....not naming anyone.... that in the 3rd year of her show she said she was inappropriately touched by a big name comedian. She did not name names, but imitated the comedian and it was clearly Gilbert Gotfried.