Home Page Layout

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Is it just my computer or has the home page layout been reversed?
Kind of a mirror image with a few options missing.
Like the ability to go the last post on a particular thread.
If it's not a glitch in my computer, my two cents would be that I don't like it.:dissapointed:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Click on this button to go to the first new post that has been made since the last time you read that thread.

per your suggestion I added the last post info to the home page feed.

Just so you know... I'm having a hard time getting used to the new layout too. It feels backwards...

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Click on this button to go to the first new post that has been made since the last time you read that thread.

Just so you know... I'm having a hard time getting used to the new layout too. It feels backwards...

Thanks.
Always subscribed to the adage "that beggars can't be choosers".

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Maybe you should flip your box around so's you can see us more clearly.

ol'browneye

I noticed you can't get a quick preview of the first post in the thread by moving your cursor over the thread title anymore, at least not on the homepage. It still works on the "unread posts" page. Any chance of addressing that?

This change kind of reminds me of the new diad updates- no warning, no training, just get used to it!

Just kidding Cheryl, keep up the good work! We will get used to it!

Moneythehardway

I also miss seeing how many views & replies are in a thread from the homepage.

Not a big deal but it helps me decipher from what threads I've read & haven't read.

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
Maybe you should flip your box around so's you can see us more clearly.
:happy-very:

I noticed you can't get a quick preview of the first post in the thread by moving your cursor over the thread title anymore, at least not on the homepage. It still works on the "unread posts" page. Any chance of addressing that?
The previews are back.

I also miss seeing how many views & replies are in a thread from the homepage.
The view and reply counts are back.

Isn't about time for the conan clip go away? Its been taking up space for over a year now.....
Conan has been retired.

The new layout still feels upside down to me, but I'm getting used to it.

8up

i'm glad to see that Conan got retired, but i liked the former layout in it's previous format. IMHO